Reviews for Symphony of Opposites
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
a damn inside that's updated now.
ihatewriting chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
“Yeah, but it’s not nearly as easy on the eyes.”

That was so funny. And are they seriously eating koi fish?
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
What a great SasuNaru. Convincing and sweet.
RedBrunja chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
I adored the section with Choiji and Ino. Of *course* Choiji would be the one to pick up on Ino dieting too much, and I love how there isn't so big intervention, it's just Choiji being a good friend. The line about everyone should have a Shikamaru was fantastic.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
oh i wanna know who's next!
yumeniai chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
SO cute! Chouji's so sweet!
yumeniai chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Aw, so cute! I love it so much! Shikamaru seems really in character too...and Temari is awesome!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
what a cute drabble! I loved the first part, describing the dawn. It's so beautifully detailed...
shadowsinfire chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I love your interpretation of these two's relationship. Temari's character especially is brilliant.
Hebi R chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Ah, happiness is knowing a friend cares, accepts you, and won't let you kill yourself due to some stupid mental issue or unatainable idea of perfection.
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I've favorited two of your stories now... but for some reason I haven't reviewed them. Symphony of Opposites had my attention from the first segament, and grew into one of my favorites as you kept producing more and more one-shots. The surreal atmoshpere in each story is amazing.
Kinkatia chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Go Chouji! He's right, EVERYONE should have their own Shikamaru!
Kinkatia chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Gotta love Shika's laziness, huh? Makes any fic funny!
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
_ Kawaii!
une valentine chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Aw! That was sweet. But I do happen to be a fan of Ino/Chouji, so I'm kind of disappointed that this didn't turn out to be romantic. Oh, well! It was still lovely.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »