Reviews for The Tale Of A Thief
Amandana chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
No one except Akundin knew that he and Set were father and son. Just so you know! I like but think the chapters should be longer, also that Akefia should start saying he is called Bakura as in the AE Arc every one calls him that! UPDATE SOON or I'll have to come and get you! Also just so you know Marik is really called Malik, Marik is usally the yami!:D :D
Kinnoshachihoko chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
~_~
Adele chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
If I was as good at lying as Bakura is I would never hand in any work at school, life would be bliss. Anyway, who cares that the chapter's short, the point is you updated. I am going to have to find that picture. AW! Somehow I can't really see Seto, no matter what his age is, chasing a small cat and a, probably, smaller Pharoah-to-be. Oh well, life goes on.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2005
awsome story i hope you update as soon as possible
Seto's Sister chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
i love this story but i couldn't review it! :-( damn reviewing thing. i finally figured out how to beat my pop up blocker! :-)
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
Yami: Hmph. *crosses arms and looks away*

Ror: Aw, c'mon bro. Ya know we love ya.

Yami: Some way of showing it. Saying I'm not cute anymore...

Ror: Bet THEY would disagree. *points at random drooling fangirls*

Yami: *twitch* Damn fangirls...*runs away*

Rik: Keh.

*translation: Hello to you too. So nice to see you again.*

Rik: *anime vein*

Ror: Go Akefia, keep on lyin'! *narrows eyes, clenched teeth* Hello, Set. *fingers Dagger lovingly* Wanna play a game?

Great chapter, bye!

Stormrose
Computerfreak101 chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
Go Akefia, good lying! But considering who he is, it's no surprise. Now Atemu comes in...damn pharaoh...

*cries* JI got deleted again! Why, Ra, WHY? I'll never post JI again.

Maiana: Aurora better be taking care of Marik! If she's not...*sharpens knives* It'll get VERY bloody. And Storm will lose a yami...

Sesshomaru: Temper, Maiana.

Maiana: I'm just saying. Tell Aurora she'd better take care of him or ELSE. I'm not the Queen of Thieves for nothing...

Camille: *rolls eyes*

CF101: Believe me, I know what you mean about computers. This is my third new computer. Let's hope it doesn't crash. Excellent chapter, update soon!
WhiteTigerRei chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
this chappie was cut! Akefia is really good at lying, wonder how Malik feels, about being in the palace, hes only young... hes gotta feel better than having hsi father... i never exactly felt sorry that he died. i hate him. i hope the 'used' lyrics are right, and YAY! chibi Atemu and Set!
WhiteTigerRei chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
i read this story, and i feel realy sorry for Malik, he always has a prick of a father. poor kid... anyway, that white beast is diabound, right? keep up the good work, and i'm really sorry your fics got deleted. stupid
Nanni Nano chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
Oh he doesn't die he's just gone...*sniffle* A brilliant chapter, of course. Keep being inspired!

~TTS~ Or Destiny
Dragonwing725 chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Hey Sami,Blutzkrieg and I wanted to say we miss you and please update soon!

*And when your down and feel alone,

Just want to run away,

trust yourself and don't give up,

You know your better then anyone eles,

Any moment everything thing can change,

Feel the wind on your shoulder,

For a minute the world can wait,

Let go of your yesterday,*

See ya Sami!
Adele chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
Were the song fics the deleted stories? It's just that their not there anymore. Aw Yami playing with kitties. Cute. If the Pharoah guy hurts either Akeifa or Malik can you please make him suffer. Update please.
Nameless One chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
An interesting chapter and turn of events! What will happen to Akiefa and Marik now? Will Akiefa realize that the great white beast of destruction was his ka? This is turning out to be a very interesting story, and I hope you continue working on it!
T.Lei chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
O.K., this is worrisom! I am on pins and needles to read the next chapter. I hope you post soon! Thanks for the great story!
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
Hi! I get to review early again; ah the joys of school computers. Great chapter. Atem's so cute as a little kid! Bye!

Stormrose