Reviews for With Love
foxee-chik chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
keep goin! i like it!
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
please write more. love it. i had exactly the same uge to write a Gordon fic myself. anywho, keep it up, i want to know what the others say. i'm starting to really love Gordon's character now.

great work.
geobap42884 chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
I am really enjoying this story. I like the stories where they talk about their feelings for one another. Please continue soon.
IloveSam chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Aw! This is so sweet! What a nice chapter, I love this letter! And the idea of the fic is just great as well! I luv your sense of humour (its in a box under your bed by the way) and your writing style! There are a few spelling errors I think though:

said that he could take you to practice everyday so you couldn’t do it

I think that it should be 'that he COULDN'T take you', because else the sentence is weird. Besides, you later say that Gordon joined against Jeff's orders, so it'd make more sense if it's couldn't...right? (or I'm an idiot and my English sucks...English is not my native language so it's a bit of a risk for me to help you with a few errors! _)

2. I swear you have ADD because every time I turn around you’re into some new thing or doing some new project

Is ADD something in English, or should that be ADHD?

Well that's all really! I don't mean to sound flaming or something, cuz I'm not flaming at all! Just want to help you with those errors, though it might even be that I'm wrong because, as I said, English is not my native language...don't kill me though! ;) And update soon! Because this story just rocks! :)
AngelMouse5 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Wow.

What an excellent start to a lovely little idea. Gordon - next to John - is one of the most over looked and under written characters in the Thunderbirds universe.

I like the idea of Gordon being surprised by the others in chapter one and that it all being John's idea.. that's the sort of thing he'd do. Also, really got to Scott's over protective big brother thing really good as well. And nice bit about Gordy always being in the hospital for one thing or the other. And him being a stubborn one. Although I think they all are.

Good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
moonlightbear chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
very sweet!
Cinn chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Yo dude,

rather amusing, well, sorta, poor Gordo having all those ilnneses and near death experiances. Well at least we know he's good at something...

Con-ti-nue,

Cinn.
Fiona Belagant chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
This is sweet and cute. Please continue writing more. I can't wait to read the rest of the family's letter. Terrfic job.
evacromwell chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
this is so good please write another chapter quick
Chibimax chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
hey, awesome story;) i really like this one
moonlightbear chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i want to hear the letters and more! please update soon!
Cinn chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Yo dude,

Quite funni, I was wondering whether someone would do a Gordo b-day one or not.. And someone did.. Tres cool! Hm, I wonder if any of the letters'll be as, let's say amusing as the one someone in my english class recieved on Fri.

Con-ti-nue,