Reviews for Routine
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so incredible. It was short and sweet, and everything was kept at that one stage of writing called "just right". I love it! :)
livdbtd301 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You should include dialouge
WitchWarren chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Not bad.

I've got nothing really constructive to add, just that the abstract grammar had me fumble for a second in some areas of the too damaging to your overall flow but other people might've had more trouble than I do,so I don't really know.

But it was REALLY,REALLY good.

You really got that they dance around the whole romance issue. We Royai-fangirls never really got much of a resolution(unlike those lucky Edwin fangirls,dammit)

So that's my two this was good constructive criticism, if not -what can you do?
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Realistic.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Very nicely written -
Adelheid A chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice one shot!

I really like the common titles and names when referring to the two. It highlights the subtlety in their relationship.
adelaidemiller chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I liked it, it's cute. I particularly like the idea of the two of them waiting for the right moment. It fits in nicely with the whole idea of their relationship and the reasons for it not really happening.

I liked that you didn't use any names, not often at least. Not specifically.
Alyice chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
The last line blew me away. Whoa...Wonderful story.
D chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I think it was lovely as it was. A very gentle and just a tiny bit angsty story, that works very well :D
mcgthatsme chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aww. beautiful. Very true to the characters.
forsaken weaver chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
nice fic. simple. short. it ended quite abruptly and kinda left me wanting for more but I guess there's no onther way to end it, so its okay. I'm a big fan of the RizaXRoy pairing and personally, I think you made an accurate description of how it would be like if these two would really go out. Nice.

that's all there is to say I guess.. and yeah, keep it up!
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
lovely, very unique. The only thing is that you seemed to focus more on Roy than on Riza, and it might be interesting for her to be portrayed a little more vibrantly. good job, though.
Srta. Hawkeye chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hey!

This is a great fic!

Sorry I don't speak English very well, I'm Brazilian

But I like your fic so much!

Continue please!

Thanks
Bizzy chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
You know, I wasn't sure what I thought of this at first, but as I finished reading it, I was just going "I really like this". Something about the flow, even the writing itself seemed routine. Not mundane, but it flowed so well that it had this effortless 'this is how things happen every once and again' ring to it. Very smooth.

I liked it!
moony.rj chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Short, but sweet :P

It was interesting, your style is what I haven't read for a long time...:) The way you wrote it, only describing them, and not giving away their names was so different...

That was why they concluded separately, yet thoughtfully, that waiting was not a bad idea. The least they wanted to do was bring more matters to deal with into the open, let alone personal matters. So, they waited. Although, all was not lost, for they still had their occasional routines to remind them what and who they were doing all this for, regardless of how much this process seemed to hurt.

Okay that was a bit long, but I liked that part a lot...It's so true... :P

Haha RoyAi rocks! :)