Reviews for Of pink hearts and white kisses
Laughing my ass off chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
HAHHAHAHAAHAAHAhHAHHAHAA! Okay, hehe, TO cute, heh, I fell off my chair. Hahahahahahahahaha. Ouch. Hehehehehehehe. No seriously. I'm actually laughing my ass off. Nice work.
Useful76 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Thats it? Come on this was good. You need to continue it. What do Sasuke and Sakura think? What does Hiashi think? You left too much in the open. That would be ok but you already alluded to it in your story so leaving it hanging is cruel.

Please continue this. Hanabi X Naruto pairings are the best.
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Cute story. I love NaruHanabi. Is the story over? You've marked it as complete.
wen.but for love chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Wow, I like it, a nice light piece with some nice fluff. Hinata, Neji, well all of them apart from Naruto and (I think) Hanabi were OOC, but hey, even better :) Great work, if you do a sequel I'd be most interested in it. Something like Romeo and Juliet Naruto style? Just that Naruto doesn't seem the type for poisons one way or another, maybe mass destruction...
Shinigami chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
*stares at quiet shock* Holy... Sh**...! I... just don't... know... what to think... but... its a good story... continue it I guess...? It is going to be... intersting what the others shall think of this...

-Shinigami
naruto-fanfic chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
reely like the story its new and refreshing.

btw when are you going to update your other story?
Kanemoshi chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
...KAWAI!...Hanabi and Naruto...that is the most...original pairing I've ever seen...I love it!...I can't wait for the next chapter...and to see what Hiashi says when he finds out!...probably try to castrate poor Naruto!
ZeroX1999 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Thsi is not bad at all! Don't read a lot of Hanabi/Naru fic because there is too little of them ( hope to see you more of your works D
Pinapple-Pocky chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Odd couple yet cute.
JohnnyG chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Very nice. Damn you though. Now I feel an urge to go back and write the next chapter of Ice Princess of Konoha. Must resist. I promised to get the epilogue to Demoness out first. However, I think I might write chapter 2 of IPoK before I write the next chapter of Aijou & Aitou. Too many decisions. Sigh. Ah well, keep up the great work.

Best,

JohnnyG

P.S. You forgot to show the reactions of Sakura and Sasuke when they saw Naruto and Hanabi together. At least, I assume they saw the two together because of the fact that they were following him. Personally, I would settle on jealousy for both of them. Sakura irrationally being jealous that someone else got Naruto. I could easily see her end up with someone else but still expect Naruto to pine after her for eternity. As for Sasuke, I can easily see him with Sakura just to spite Naruto. Plus, the fact that Naruto has a girlfriend that is much better than his will not sit well with his ego. _
ALEX chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
are u going to keep going with this very good and not many naru/hanabi so pleasz keep going
Ryukitsunekami chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
great story. update soon. btw hanabi is 10 years old. she is the same age as konohamaru because they're in the same class, i think. anyway great story.
Surarrin chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Has the Hyuuga clan ever actually hated Naruto at all. In the Chuunin exams Neji says he had no grudge against Naruto. In spite of The Main house Neji would have told someone of Hinata's attraction to Naruto, WHich Well you get the idea, or not. XD

Jon
Surarrin chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
You almost nailed my view of Hanabi absolutely, Except I would have had her using a Nonchalant tone.

Jon