Reviews for A Study in Secrets
Mineko-Iwasa chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
totaly kick ass

great end
Samron chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Heh, that was actually kinda good, I started reading it, and I was like, stupid.

But, when I finished, I laughed. Good job, keep it up. _
Jonah chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
ROFL~ "Allerigies". XD That's hilarious.

This was a cute Gaiden fic; I hope you write more of them. ('Specially your Kakashi/Rin ones! I was so thrilled to see someone else 'ship that pairing! o_o I thought I was the only one!)
saki-kun chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Heehe...So damn cute! XD Love your idea! Nice job!
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
L. O. L. I love it. It's quite good. I've enjoyed many of your fics, and you're an excellent writer.
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
XD

Love your Obito. Wanna huggle him. _

...Rin as boy...O_O
iamanumber chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was so incredibly cute!

It has to be the first story I've read that was written from Obito's perspective, and you managed to give him a real dimension. I love how you rendered his thoughts and I really enjoyed the humour you tinted the story with. Amazing characterization of both Kakashi and Obito.

A true gem!
esther chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
wow good one.

hehe, nicely written.
BlueTeaParty chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
dude! that is awesome and oh so cute I love the excuse about the mask :D
psychocheese chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
great story. i think the characterizations are just right XD
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh my god, so cute! Allergies! That's wonderful. I love the way that being afraid of the dark just keeps appearing in this.

I also adore the bit about Rin turning herself into a boy. XD

And the beginning of the fic, about Obito trying and trying and not reaching Kakashi's level is really nice.

~Sam
sna chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Hee hee, this was a funny wee story. Best explanation for Kakashi's mask ever.
Luna Crescent chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
E! I loved the last part! The writing just worked and fit in well with the...plot...stuff... Yeah. It was maybe a touch off at some points, but if you got it perfect in thirty minutes I'd be very scared. XD

Kakashi~!
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
KAWAI!
Kopykat Kakashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Hah, never thought of that explanation before! good characterization :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »