Reviews for Ill Intentions
Regina lunaris chapter 19 . 12/10/2006
wounderful no other word for it i really do hope you continue the story its like the best ive ever read but take your time cuz ur doin great!1
Repeating October chapter 15 . 11/29/2006
everything's moving fast, so hopefully the team can find some answers soon
Repeating October chapter 14 . 11/29/2006
oh boy, slip up - and much earlier than I thought, this is gonna add some fun
Repeating October chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
ah, those dresses sounded so pretty, I wish I could see it though. _
noname chapter 19 . 11/25/2006
Please do continue. My friends and i would like to find out what happens!
Repeating October chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Maybe the mall will have a Hot Topic for Rea to hang out in - I'd love to see Star in some of those outfits, althought star gone goth is kinda a strange idea. Oh well. Keep it up :thumbsup:
Repeating October chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
ah, star's was being unloved, even though it was for good reason. I didn't really see the "Star" and "Rea" team-up coming for the first couple chapters, but I think it's safe to say that now it's definite
Repeating October chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
random inteligence is fun _ How Starfire worked that in there will forever escape me though... lol. Yay for plot development!
Repeating October chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
I don't have a sister, but of all the sister's I know, they've all had that sweet moment _ So with the truth starting to come out things are definately bound to happen
Repeating October chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
ah, she made a heavey bet! lol. That part was cute _ As for Raven, it's only a matter of time now - and if she doesn't tell them *evil laugh* just kidding, but really it seems to be heading for that point ;)
Repeating October chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
*gasp* cliff hanger! Had be on edge for a bit there, which I'm sure was the obvious intention _~
Repeating October chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
somewhat of a filler, but the breakfast scence was cute! I see that next chapter will perhaps in a bit more of a serious mood though, which is fine, you write both well :)
Repeating October chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
aw, poor Rea. Well things aren't gonna get better, that's for sure. How else are you supposed to have a fun story? :P Keep it coming!
Repeating October chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Yeah, working up to a plot twist I think. Nice character sketchs (not making them OOC) On to the next chapter!
Repeating October chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I'm trying to see if we've entered fluff zone, or if it's a brohter sister thing still. Anyways nice ending and nice chappy!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »