Reviews for Ill Intentions
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 19 . 7/19/2006
First of all, thank you for that wonderful review. I'm very honored that you'd consider me talented enough to add me to your favorite authors. I was, quite pleasantly, surprised. And since you've read my story, I thought it would only be fair to read yours too.

I've read all three of your Teen Titans fanfictions...Sorry, but I'm really picky with what I read. If it doesn't catch my attention, I don't read it. I think it's better that way, as to avoid any bad critisisms. Anyway, let me just applaude you on those works, especially this. I think you should continue it, as it's been months since you updated it. It is truly an interesting piece, and I have yet to read a story here that is similar to yours. I like it. This is going to my Alerts list. And you are now in -my- favorite authors list.

Your work is unique. It truly is.

Thank you for being so supportive of what I've written so far. I appreciate it very much. Keep up the good work.

-Eris
scryoko chapter 19 . 3/19/2006
Oh! It got to the good part! A cliffhanger! Darn it... phooey... Anyway, _ I am really loving this story so I do hope you continue. I'm still trying to figure out how the Titans are going to get out of this mess... And even though at the end of nearly every chapter, you apologize for the briefness of your chapters _, I, for one, think it's okay because you have a great writing style. _

Ahh... I think it's a bit late to wish you luck on your college aplications (getting it done, writing it well and all) so, I will, instead wish you luck on getting into the college/university that you desire. _ I remember those horrid, devlish days too (or shall I say *months*) of college applications and essays... Gah... And you said writer's block too. Ugh... I'm *still* having one now after all this time... so I completely understand. Good luck with everything. _ Now... I shall so *cough* squeal *cough* about that cliffhanger. /grin/ _

- scryoko
totallyrae chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
UPDATE!1
sofia815 chapter 19 . 2/21/2006
m... UPDATE SOON!
amara-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Love the story. Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! Well, not really "killing" me, per se...but I'm still in anguish over here!
Rae Logan chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
Hey... Nice Story... Please update soon... I MUST Know what happened with Raven!
sam81609 chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO COOL! PLEASE UPDATE!
R.S.Logan chapter 19 . 12/7/2005
Ack! UPDATE! PLEASE! This is a truely amazing story and I enjoyed it SO much! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you update soon! Best of Luck and Keep up the good work!

-R.
DemonsRoses chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
sorry to dissapoint you but triceratops can't fly
Switchback chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
I know how hard it is to update. Tell me about it with my story, people are threatning to kill me if I don't update! ; Anyway, this story is great! RobRae FOREVER! On my faves!
ghikhjd chapter 19 . 11/20/2005
Omg! Omg! How could you just leave it there? Please carry on writing it, I really want to see what happens to Raven (she rocks). Chapter 15 is the best so far and chapter 19. This is one of the best stories i've read on fanfiction and i'm not just saying that. It's a nice length so far and it's not too complicated! Well done love Hollie xoxox
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 19 . 11/18/2005
yay
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 19 . 11/17/2005
AH! NO, why must you leave it there! I need to read more! It's so good, I can't wait! Please hurry
Tritium chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
1.) I only make long winded reviews at the end of my reading, which will be on chapter 19...

2.) THIS IS AWSOME! well, at least it is so far.. i expect to see great things from you
Tritium chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
VERY NICE! could work on action scenes a bit, but it's still great
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »