Reviews for Ill Intentions
Repeating October chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
random inteligence is fun _ How Starfire worked that in there will forever escape me though... lol. Yay for plot development!
Repeating October chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
I don't have a sister, but of all the sister's I know, they've all had that sweet moment _ So with the truth starting to come out things are definately bound to happen
Repeating October chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
ah, she made a heavey bet! lol. That part was cute _ As for Raven, it's only a matter of time now - and if she doesn't tell them *evil laugh* just kidding, but really it seems to be heading for that point ;)
Repeating October chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
*gasp* cliff hanger! Had be on edge for a bit there, which I'm sure was the obvious intention _~
Repeating October chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
somewhat of a filler, but the breakfast scence was cute! I see that next chapter will perhaps in a bit more of a serious mood though, which is fine, you write both well :)
Repeating October chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
aw, poor Rea. Well things aren't gonna get better, that's for sure. How else are you supposed to have a fun story? :P Keep it coming!
Repeating October chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Yeah, working up to a plot twist I think. Nice character sketchs (not making them OOC) On to the next chapter!
Repeating October chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I'm trying to see if we've entered fluff zone, or if it's a brohter sister thing still. Anyways nice ending and nice chappy!
Repeating October chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
And so we have angst! My personal favorite part of fanfiction :) Can't wait for more
Repeating October chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nice chappy! It moved a little faster than I expected, but it was a smooth scence none-the-less. Nice start :)
Part of That World chapter 19 . 11/12/2006
Agh! Update soon, please! This story is going to drive me insane.

~The Storm's Rain
Tiffy chapter 19 . 8/16/2006
O.o cliffhanger? not updated for the last while? NO! I really enjoy your story so far and I hope you update soon. Raven is my favourite teen titan and I have to know what happens! :( Don't kill off Raven! Take Cyborg... or Robin instead!
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 19 . 7/19/2006
First of all, thank you for that wonderful review. I'm very honored that you'd consider me talented enough to add me to your favorite authors. I was, quite pleasantly, surprised. And since you've read my story, I thought it would only be fair to read yours too.

I've read all three of your Teen Titans fanfictions...Sorry, but I'm really picky with what I read. If it doesn't catch my attention, I don't read it. I think it's better that way, as to avoid any bad critisisms. Anyway, let me just applaude you on those works, especially this. I think you should continue it, as it's been months since you updated it. It is truly an interesting piece, and I have yet to read a story here that is similar to yours. I like it. This is going to my Alerts list. And you are now in -my- favorite authors list.

Your work is unique. It truly is.

Thank you for being so supportive of what I've written so far. I appreciate it very much. Keep up the good work.

-Eris
scryoko chapter 19 . 3/19/2006
Oh! It got to the good part! A cliffhanger! Darn it... phooey... Anyway, _ I am really loving this story so I do hope you continue. I'm still trying to figure out how the Titans are going to get out of this mess... And even though at the end of nearly every chapter, you apologize for the briefness of your chapters _, I, for one, think it's okay because you have a great writing style. _

Ahh... I think it's a bit late to wish you luck on your college aplications (getting it done, writing it well and all) so, I will, instead wish you luck on getting into the college/university that you desire. _ I remember those horrid, devlish days too (or shall I say *months*) of college applications and essays... Gah... And you said writer's block too. Ugh... I'm *still* having one now after all this time... so I completely understand. Good luck with everything. _ Now... I shall so *cough* squeal *cough* about that cliffhanger. /grin/ _~

- scryoko