Reviews for Ill Intentions
Repeating October chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Maybe the mall will have a Hot Topic for Rea to hang out in - I'd love to see Star in some of those outfits, althought star gone goth is kinda a strange idea. Oh well. Keep it up :thumbsup:
Repeating October chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
ah, star's was being unloved, even though it was for good reason. I didn't really see the "Star" and "Rea" team-up coming for the first couple chapters, but I think it's safe to say that now it's definite
Repeating October chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
random inteligence is fun _ How Starfire worked that in there will forever escape me though... lol. Yay for plot development!
Repeating October chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
I don't have a sister, but of all the sister's I know, they've all had that sweet moment _ So with the truth starting to come out things are definately bound to happen
Repeating October chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
ah, she made a heavey bet! lol. That part was cute _ As for Raven, it's only a matter of time now - and if she doesn't tell them *evil laugh* just kidding, but really it seems to be heading for that point ;)
Repeating October chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
*gasp* cliff hanger! Had be on edge for a bit there, which I'm sure was the obvious intention _~
Repeating October chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
somewhat of a filler, but the breakfast scence was cute! I see that next chapter will perhaps in a bit more of a serious mood though, which is fine, you write both well :)
Repeating October chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
aw, poor Rea. Well things aren't gonna get better, that's for sure. How else are you supposed to have a fun story? :P Keep it coming!
Repeating October chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Yeah, working up to a plot twist I think. Nice character sketchs (not making them OOC) On to the next chapter!
Repeating October chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I'm trying to see if we've entered fluff zone, or if it's a brohter sister thing still. Anyways nice ending and nice chappy!
Repeating October chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
And so we have angst! My personal favorite part of fanfiction :) Can't wait for more
Repeating October chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nice chappy! It moved a little faster than I expected, but it was a smooth scence none-the-less. Nice start :)
Part of That World chapter 19 . 11/12/2006
Agh! Update soon, please! This story is going to drive me insane.

~The Storm's Rain
Tiffy chapter 19 . 8/16/2006
O.o cliffhanger? not updated for the last while? NO! I really enjoy your story so far and I hope you update soon. Raven is my favourite teen titan and I have to know what happens! :( Don't kill off Raven! Take Cyborg... or Robin instead!
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 19 . 7/19/2006
First of all, thank you for that wonderful review. I'm very honored that you'd consider me talented enough to add me to your favorite authors. I was, quite pleasantly, surprised. And since you've read my story, I thought it would only be fair to read yours too.

I've read all three of your Teen Titans fanfictions...Sorry, but I'm really picky with what I read. If it doesn't catch my attention, I don't read it. I think it's better that way, as to avoid any bad critisisms. Anyway, let me just applaude you on those works, especially this. I think you should continue it, as it's been months since you updated it. It is truly an interesting piece, and I have yet to read a story here that is similar to yours. I like it. This is going to my Alerts list. And you are now in -my- favorite authors list.

Your work is unique. It truly is.

Thank you for being so supportive of what I've written so far. I appreciate it very much. Keep up the good work.

372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »