Reviews for In A Moment
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
That...you...*tears leaking from my eyes* dude, you broke my heart
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I'm a sobbing mess.
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OOF. SAD. But really, REALLY good! Heartwarming and heart-wrenching all at the same time. You have skill, my friend. Keep it up!
inlovewithim chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i love this story. i like it.
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Damn you.

makin me cry

*sniff*

uber good.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh how sad! I'm very proud of them both!
courageouscoward chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
tragic and sweet.
anneth10 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
ah... how sad.. wah... so sad... though I'm glad draco is moving on nyways right more fics :D
Rose du Nuit chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aw. *tear* Beautiful, love, beautiful.
afraidofreality chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
stop writein sad ending...u keep makeing me cry...ever herd iof happy endings...great writein tho fuckin awsome
Gryffindorgrl86 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Actually that quote at the end of the story is one of my favorite quotes. Its so nice huh? I love BTVS. The episode where Angel lost his soul because of making love with Buffy, was hard to take. That truly was one of the best shows in history! Oh well...all good things must come to an end. After all Queer as Folk sure ended...and that was the BEST thing.

i see that u live in Vancouver...LUCKY! I live in stupid America. I so wanna move to the Britsish Columbia. I am sick of this country. Mostly id love to live in England, but we'll see, maybe one day.
Lesdarian chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow, that was so sad.*Sobs loudly*

Youre GOOD! I love BtVS x-overs.

Write more, Please?
JaneAlpha chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
sniff sniff!

do i have to say anymore?

luv katie
Rurschach chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
You seen to be a fan of depressing endings. Thats what I get anyway.

It doesn't matter, it was still really good
Lemola chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
... You made me cry! Wow, this is very good for a first story, which shows yet again what a great author you are.

Lems