Reviews for Broken Perspectives
Kalira69 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
I, as a general happy-ending kinda gal, tend to avoid sad/angst fics. I do, however enjoy fics in said genres, and dark fics, when I'm in the mood, and if they are well-written.

These were very well-written, and I am amazed - particularly as someone who writes drabbles - at the amazing clarity and characterization, not to mention the story-telling and background, that you give to so few words.

In short, I loved the (very short) series of drabbles, and I hope you write more some time.

~Kalira
Thorn In Your Side chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
i love your chapter titles.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
oh, and THIS one is going in my favorites!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 15 . 3/16/2006
harsh
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
so sad, touching, moving
homeric chapter 14 . 1/3/2006
Wonderful! Short and choppy and really revealing about the characters. Sorry i'm not the most eloquent of reviewers, but I liked this collection of stories very much - it's amazing how much insight you can give to a character with so few words. I loved Remus eating Sirius' owl, although I think my favourite vignette was the one concerning Fawkes - the forgotten hero of Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing this :)
Playing Passerine chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
wow. this almost redeemed him a little. impressive ;)
ArgentineRose chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
All gorgeous. Bravo
Aine chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
These are really good! I liked the Mirror one best, I think , but you might want to change Nick's name - I'm probably just slow, but I got really confused at first, thinking that it was Nearly Headless Nick, rather than just Random Person, particualy since Peeves was there as well.
Unhealthily-Obsessed chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Short and painful. Awesome ideas, and you carried them out very well.