Reviews for Legacy of the Moon
spicarus chapter 4 . 2/11
I hope you get back to this story soon. I'd like to see more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
So Ranma has control over his curse right?
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nysk chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Wish you would continue this tale.
Gseven chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I would like to see this tale continued by your hand. It's quite interesting and poignant concerning the loss of the Senshi, but fun with the upgrade of Ranma and Nabiki.
Nysk chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Interesting and entertaining story.

I look forward to more
Nachoman1 chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
So the story so far will make Ranma be locked female whenever he isn't using his senshi powers. Nabiki has already manifested time magic, and Ranma needs to be female to access the healing power of Saturn.

Ami's mother has just learned of the secret identity of her deceased daughter, and seems likely to become an ally.

Interesting.
Bialaska chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Ohh. Good story. I'm hoping for an update soon. This is just starting to get good! :D
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hi there.

So this a fic were all the Senshi died as thier power source (The Silver Crystal) became depleted, so Setsuna took their star seeds to the past and through them created two new star seeds, which she implanted on Ranma and Akane as babies.

New premise.

Your story flow so far is engaging, too.
Ar-Kaos chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
nice development. but i think you are gonna need a bigger supporting cast.

writing style is fantastic as always, but would still like a little more work on the transitions, not really a big thing but its not that easy to offer help for something this good...
Ar-Kaos chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
looking good so far.

but you might want to fix the intro? doesnt look like a poisoning is going to be involved?
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Okay, this is definitely different. Off to a good start.

Currently frustratingly incomplete - and I sense that the author has not fully planned out the story arc and is making it up as he goes along. That can, but seldom does, turn out well.

Good luck, and keep on writing.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Hoo hah! Can't wait for the next installment. So, I guess that they will get an amalgam of all the senshi's powers. Can you run down how the split occurs? So, for Ranma to stay male, he must remain powered up? How would this sound? Reincarnate the Senshi through Ranma and Nabiki's children!

Ciao,

Wes
Choas Babe chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Get rid of those damn roses. Ranma does not deserve being forced to act like the Caped Dweeb. what would be really funny,is Ranma accidentally doing a female transformation and Akane sees but never makes a connection.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »