Reviews for Flipside
Amayada chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You probably not going to update this story since it has been published for awhile, but I want to tell you that this story seems very interesting. I sure hope you will update it one of these days.

~Amayachida
gemstone11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
omg omg plz this can 't end now its awesome
SouthernScarlet chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
please update please
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
ooh! i'm on the edge of my seat already, so update soon!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
omg this is so cool! haku is going to be really really happy are really really mad! ) ow chihiro is going to get it! he is going to jump her! D lol i love it i love it i love it!
pandabear1415 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
this story is getting good you have 2 update soon
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
NO! You can't stop here! You haven't updated in a while...I love this! This is awesome! PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty please? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Negative Creep chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I liked it better when it was called "A Rock In The River" and was written by Inaho. Grammar much?
Chibi0Dragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
NYA! UPdate update update please! You cant just end there... I NEED MORE...I shall pester you until you update!

Oh yesh! You might get more reviews if you make it so that people could review annonimously Yup yup...you have it set up so that people can only review if they are signed in...and not everybody has an accound, or they are lazy ... like me...I only signed in because I had to tell you that...

YOU MUST UPDATE!
fluffyspet2005 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
good story UPDATE NOW! PLZ
press rewind listen again chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wai

please, please continue! Pretty please!

*gives-her-best-puppy-dog-eyes*

This story is really good this far! *adds-to-favourites*

I really, really hope you'll update

chuchu

neko-chan
ArtysThunder chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
really adorable... cant wait until Haku finds out...! Update soon!
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
ah! cute! I got bu'er flies in me stomch! UPDATE OR THE BUNNIES OF DOOM WILL ATACK!

P.S. they have really sharp teeth.

P.S.S your story rocks my Sox!
AlchemistArekku chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Brilliant! Can't wait 4 the next chapter! I hope its soon!
LovelyOrange chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
:D This is such a cool story. Please update soon. aw...Rei must be very cute. I shall steal her now.

Rei: O_o