Reviews for Unrequited
Someone chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
GAH! MY FEELINGS! MYYYY FEEEEELIINGGGGSSSSS! Okay, freakout moment over. This was awesome. Purely awesome. I would love for you to continue it.
ApprenticeDaman chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i think you gave the story a nice ending. I feel relieve knowing they won't have to be lonely for ever.
aquabless chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
o.o this was sad, (a bit tragic really) *sad face*

funny how i found this. . .

was an enjoyable read and i liked it
Minasantaria chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Oh never mind! I see it now. Sorry! I just got a little confused.
Minasantaria chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
uh Just a small question. On the summary for this story you put that you had the sequel up already and I looked through your stories and it's not there. Did you delete it or something?
Mornwey chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Ah! That was so kawaii. Well...depressing and angsty, actually. But still kawaii.

Yay for Yaoi chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Ok, I know it's been a long...long time since you've updated this story but I enjoyed it. I could feel my heart ache for the two. Hold on, let me be mean to Anzu real quick. *Smashes her with a hammer.* Anyway...I'd like to see more to this story and also, call me noobish but...what's Dragonshipping and all the other stuff you mention at the end of Chapter one? Ok, thank you for writing this story buh bye.
Arisa Akita chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Yes! sweet! sequel! loved it :)
Sparkly Candy Lights chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Poor Jou-kun! YOU MUST UPDATE! It's really hard to find great Dragonshipping like this! You have got to write more Dragonshipping! I'm giving you candy and poking you till you update!
Digimagic chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Sarah: -glomps you- UPDATE!

Digimagic: What she is trying to say is...Please update when you get the chance.

Sarah: Update NOW! -smiles innocently- Please? Bye-Byes!
Neko-sama and Koya chapter 1 . 2/17/2005

Koya: *sighs* I think she likes it. *looks at name* *looks at Neko* You have no right to put '-sama' after your name. *hits Neko*

Neko: *whines*

Koya: Baka.

Neko: *glomps you* I LOVE YOU!

Koya: Please update.