Reviews for Front Lines
beldarath69 chapter 37 . 1/24/2009
Just finished what you have done to this point. Needless to say: Totally Awesome. Keep up the good work. When's the rest going to be released/posted?
beldarath69 chapter 24 . 1/18/2009
RE: Chapters 1-24

Awesome. I hope the rest goes just as well. Keep up the excellent work.
Psychotic6943 chapter 37 . 5/22/2007
Keep it coming Bro. There are still WC fans out there!
Krakefer chapter 37 . 5/21/2007
Another great chapter ! Dammit the WC universe is so rich,it's always a pleasure to read good fics about it,and yours is one of the best for sure !

Keep it up :)
olafur chapter 36 . 5/11/2007
Okay, FINALLY finished reading all the chapters and...wow. Have you considered having this puplished? Reading your story made me dig through all the junk in my garage to find my Kilrathi Saga CDs and start playing WC again. Man, the graphics SUCK but the story is still freakin' awesome. I sure hope that the world of Wing Commander will be used someday again.

Anyways, really hope to see an update soon!
Krakefer chapter 36 . 3/23/2007
I cannot believe you updated ! Thanks a lot

That's one the best Wing Cmdr stories I've ever read, and by far the best on

I'm glad you didn't stop writing :-D
Bob chapter 32 . 10/29/2006
more more
nodikus chapter 32 . 5/23/2006
This is great. Keep up the good work.
Psychotic6943 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hey Bud, keep the WC fan fic coming...and thanks:)
Bob chapter 29 . 5/16/2006
more please
NeoDB chapter 26 . 11/17/2005
Awesome, your prose is top notch. Hopefully this WILL be continued.
Caiyne chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
Most impressive. I've been looking for a good Wing Commander story for a while, and this seems to have a lot of potential. Keep up the good work and I hope to see how the pilots of the TCS Hermes handle the next Kilrathi assault.
Chaos Blade chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
hm...

it is an interesting fic, a good one too.

nitpics, perhaps introducing the narrator would have been good, at least it woould make the story better.

other than that I think there is a typo, but that is defenetely minor.

anyway, I like the feel of this thing.

shame there are so few WC fics arround (guess the books have something to do with it, then again I have never had the oportunity to read them)

that's all for now
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
As a big Wing Commander fan, I like to look in on the fandom once in a while. Okay, about once a month or so, really.

So when I saw this one here, I have to admit that I was very surprised! I've toyed with the idea of creating my own oneshot or two for this particular series, though my own expertise only extends from WC1 to WC3, and some playtime in Prophecy, Privateer, and Armada.

Anyway, you did a good job with this fic, even if all the characters are fan-based and none of them (that I know of) are actually real in the storylines of the game. I can't really nitpick, but I have to admit that I hate most of the ships of the third game and higher. They're just mass-produced, compared to my favorites from the earlier games... bah, that's another story. lol

I hope you write another chapter to continue this.