Reviews for Restless Stars
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Oh wow.. this was absolutely beautiful.. honestly, I don't think I can say anything more.. just gorgeous..
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Deep. I liked it a lot. Great look at Galahad and Tristan. Two completely different people sharing the same kind of universe. Brilliant!
LadyBush chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is so beautiful. You really have the character of Tristan here! I loved the dialogue between him and Galahad. Especialy the line about trusting only the edge of the sword. Tristan really isn't a people person, is he?

Anyway, I'm glad you've joined the happy world of KA fanfic! You better had write more...
Camreyn chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
A beauty, right up there with the stars!

Somehow, it seems to me that Galahad does have something in common with Tristan. They both have this connection with their animal friends; the stallion and the hawk. Maybe they are more alike then both men think; Tristan just has more control over his anger; is more adepted to his wild side whereas Galahad tries to embrace a civilised version of himself. Yet, they are both warriors or something alike. Maybe one could see Galahad as a younger version of Tristan, but only on certain moments? Hmm, seems like I am starting to ramble? Anyways, lovely tale, tell more please. All the best, C.
mssparrington chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
"She is called Iseult" -that was just lovely! This is beautifully written, Demus, as always. I loved the line about trusting the sword too.
MissBubbles chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
“She is called Iseult.”

Nervously, Galahad stepped closer, his hand stretching forwards to brush against silk-fine plumage. “I didn’t know you had named her.”

“I haven’t.”

Loved that part, it shows Tristan's mysterious qualities perfectly.

The ending was also lovely.

Excellent writting.