Reviews for Never Be the Same Again
psy-chic chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
they both knew what? O.o
Glitter and Kisses chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
This story is absolutely beautiful! THIS is what tabloidshipping is about, not "omg niisama so smexy *rips clothes off*" shit that seems to be so popular. There's a lot of things you DIDNT do that made me happy, including: not using the term "boyfriend," no explicit smut, no awkward confession. Thank you. Those things ruin this pairing so quickly. What you DID do, that I liked: said so much in so few words. Made it about emotions and a strong bond, and the physical interactions a consequence of this bond. Showed that the bond was already there and mutual and implied. I never felt like their love needed to be said, it was a feeling that grows when you live with someone that long. Gaaah I'm rambling and stating my opinion like I'm some kind of authority... excuse me... anyways I love this soooo much. The pairing took me a while to get used to, but its amazing stories like these that make it beautiful :)
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Ah! Thank you! This is the first Seto x Mokuba fic I've read that has their relationship so... Perfect! ... In a not perfect way...

In other words, I love it!
sailormai20 chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Beautiful~

You have an amazing writing style and a wonderful story.

The characters are in character and I love Reiko (and her non-Mary Sueness!).

I loved the description of the apartment, and the home made meals. I have to admit, I was rather disappointed when I saw this was complete!

Well done on creating a beautiful and realsitic story!

Stay well,

Sm20~
youkai chick supreme chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Ok, so I felt a little dirty reading this. But Kaibacest is something that has really grown on me recently, so I do love this. I love that it addresses the fact that it isn't normal, but it's normal for them. A lot of this was really sweet. Sweet in a way that Seto only is with Mokuba. Only down-side to this? Noticed a few grammatical errors. Other than that this was wonderful. I really loved it.
Taroschain chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Oh my gosh, I'm having a seizure from all the cute! XD
kuraireikan chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Ok, this is going to be a little long.

Let me begin by saying that this entire piece was unbelievably well written. If there were any typographical, spelling, or grammatical errors; I was too involved in the story to notice them. Well done!

On with the individual questions, comments, and confusions.

Chapter 1 - This was lovely and angsty and everything that I adore in fanfiction. Is it out of sequence? It says that Mokie and Reiko went to prom together?

Chapter 2 - Mokie and Reiko are talking about her asking someone else to prom...which is several months away. Did we jump back in time a bit or is this the *following* year, after Mokie has admitted his feelings about Seto to himself? And vice-versa?

Chapters 3-6 - I love the way this builds over time in the same manner that an actual relationship would. They may be brothers, but this is a whole different kind of love and not one to be rushed or taken lightly. Beautifully written.

Chapter 7 - This could almost be an entirely different story. It seems to reiterate what you've already done. I like it though.

Please continue. You are one of only two really excellent writers (that I know of) who have a love for YGO and the Kaibas.
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Awesome fic! I really had fun reading it! Thanks for putting it up!
Raburinna chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
Beautifully written. I... don't know what else to say, except that it's gorgeous and you did wonderfully. Very romantic, and I love how you were able to keep Seto's character in check while still having him show his love for Mokuba.

I also really like the way you described the interaction between Mokuba and Seto, from conversations to holding hands. *fav'd*
MostRemote chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
I have no idea what to review, but I wanted to say that this fanfic always makes me smile.
ReaperRain chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
That was awesome! You're a really, REALLY good writer. It's good that you kept your writing clean, because I don't think lemon works with the Kaiba brothers. Your writing of them is much better, because you actually showed their thoughts and feelings, which is much better than mindles and meaningless sex. Congrats on writing such a cool story.

ReaperRain
Kari Izumi chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
Wow...I gotta say this is one of the best fics for these two characters I've come across. Mokuba and Seto are both amazingly in character and Reiko is merely an OC and not the Sue Who Saves the Day or anything like that.

Even though it's incest, I wasn't particularly squicked by it. Which is a good thing _.

Liked this story, can't wait for more.
PageTurn chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
This is fantastic. I can't even leave a proper review, but I had to say something. Brava.
Offensivebunny chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Aw that was so incredibly sweet, and not just becasue of the chocoalte _~ I loved how their relationship developed and how in character they were. It was absolutely beautiful! I feel like that could so be part of the show. Thnak you for this wonderful behind the scenes look!
Zero-A.C chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Somehow I just have to read this fanfic whenever I get accross it. So sweet!

I loved the chapter were they where in the cinema and the reactions of Yugi and the gang :-)...and the way Mokuba and Seto acted. I just love it!

Bye bye