Reviews for Fun in Cyberspace
Kitt chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
. Epic.

RandomA cheese danish named OmelettePerfectly epic.

*applause*

I should make some random sentences to see if you can make another epic story from it :D
crack fic writer chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
LOL!

now i just have to get my sister to read this. she'll be laughing so hard...
lkj chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
klhigtl
Sarah the Swinub chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
As the person who set the challenge, I hereby exempt you from humiliation at its incompletion by accepting that the sucky rules are at fault - not you.

Great fic - never ceases to make me laugh. It depresses me how you and I sometimes act like a variety of these characters in real life - I'm still in disbelief that I'm best friends with a combination of Togepi and Kadabra.
Eefree chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It's odd. But I meant that as a compliment! Don't wet fish mee!

I'm printing a copy of this to read late at night and give myself weird dreams right now. XD I mean, printing it right now, not having weird dreams right now. *looks* 13 pages...
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
...ROFL.
01kcud chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Heh... Omlette! Made of egg!
EvilInsaneLlamaOfDOOM chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hey, this is cool! *cant..breath..HAHA!*
Kitty's Katt chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I just love the Kadabra! And Togepi's reaction to 'omlete'. I loved that Simpsons episode too.
AGodofIrony chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Hey Dannichu! Very good story, you also know me as Charmander and Pichu from the Tower!
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Oh my gosh! This was so hilarious!
pokmijn chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I'm sorry, but all I do is make fun of people I hate. Qazwsx is one of 2 acounts I write for. Qazwsx just does parodies, and I don't care about what people who like pokemon think.
Questaxx chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
YAY! UR THE BEST!
EM-D8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I want a wet fish! *cries*

Anyway, that was so... funny! I had to take a break halfway through, I was laughing so much!

See, this is what happens when you go away... we all become devoid of humourous fanfics...

"Stop thinking so deeply! This isn't the sixties!"
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hi, me again. I may have reviewed one of your stories under the name Random Accountless Person. I'd just like to say this was genius! The "Expletive" thing was hilarious, just like the "Obscenities" thing from Mission: Unlikely! Oh yeah, as for the song, I didn't figure it out until the first time it used the line, "This adventure’s heating up… I’ll rescue you, and if I do you’ve gotta rescue me..." The last part of that line made me get it. You are hysterical! Oh yeah, the ending was perfect!