Reviews for The Necromancer
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Please make a new chapter plz you are an amazing writer and I love your stories about Sarah and the gang please continue to write like a boss!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely love your stories but you need to do a little more of van helsing and what he is doing maybe letting everyone kill the necromancer together? I don't know but you are doing great love your stories bye! p.s im a wiccan myself :)
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
Keep going! I want to know if Anna and Gabriel get reunited! I have predictions, but I want to know for sure what happens.
thompsontwin chapter 33 . 6/27/2012
What happened to the end of the story? I read all of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and now Necromancer. Where is the end?

Please write the end!
Craven chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
can you update sometime soon? Ive been waiting forever to hear more of it! gah! please! *begs*
Sinsxiii chapter 33 . 2/25/2009
Shalom! Nice job! I would like to Jory and Marston know they have a fan.

Sinsxi

p.s. Wicca is amazing.
Mori chapter 33 . 12/28/2008
I love this story, but I'd love to know what else happens, It's just getting good!
filteredlight chapter 33 . 11/28/2006
Yay! You updated!
THE GIPPER chapter 33 . 11/26/2006
HEY, ARADIA HORNBEAM! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! THANKS FOR UPDATING.

I KNEW THIS ONE WOULD BE REALLY WORTH THE WAIT. I MEAN, WHAT ELSE COULD I EXPECT WITH YOUR BRILLIANT GENIUS? YOU ROCK, AND I HOPE THAT YOUR BOSS WILL LET UP ON YOU BECAUSE YOUR WRITING KICKS ASS, AND I AM SO SORRY THAT YOUR WORK INTERFERES WITH IT.

KEEP GOING!
Miss chapter 33 . 11/26/2006
Well it seems that the furture has started with Chris falling in Van Helsing's world.

Update soon!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 33 . 11/26/2006
Chris is in the fray! Which is both a good and bad thing, really.

The Cardinal can be so *frustrating* at times. Needs someone to give him a good wack in the head; then maybe he'll realize he's not always right!

A zombie was in the Vatican? This is not good!
Christine Marquez chapter 33 . 11/26/2006
throws chairs Late with another update? I can't beleive it! grr ... Just messin, lol. You know, i didn't like the cardinal when he was in the movie, but now i just down-right hate him. Love that Chris is back, lol. Great update! Hopefully they'll meet up with VH soon? Anyhoo, can't wait for more!
WhisperedMuse chapter 33 . 11/26/2006
I loved the last line! 'Well that backfired a bit didn’t it!' There was more Anna in that chapter! I loved it even more! Great stuff! Just to make you feel guilty, I get extremely depressed when you don't update and I feel very deprived...I need more!

Kate x
HughJackmanFan chapter 33 . 11/21/2006
I remember your story and I read one chapter of 33 , like you scare with me, because small cris...Anna or stranger monk...
filteredlight chapter 32 . 9/5/2006
YEAH! I've been waiting FOREVER to submit a review of your story! I don't have an account on so I couldn't give you any praise! Anyway, I've been following your story since the beginning of the sequel, "The Necromancer," and have enjoyed it so much. Normally, I'm a bit wary of 'alternate universe' fics, but this one is definately worth reading. The constant action and plot twists keep me interested, and I really hope you continue strong with this one!