Reviews for Pretty Girl
gossipcullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
God. I was looking for a songfic of my fave song, and I found this. Normally, I don't read HP fanfics. But I read this and... amazing. Just amazing. And yeah, super-dark. It creeped me out but in a good way lol xD
MeteorSkyline chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
:o.

That was dark, depressing, morbid, harsh, and a work of genius. Fantasic job, Love the song.
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
very very sad story/11

i liked it though!

~_~ not _ this time
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
The story was soo good and I loved the song!
Sim1014 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
i love the song.

it was such a good fic! well done )
volleylover chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
First off, I LOVE Pretty Girl! That's the best song EVEr. And your one-shot? BEAUTIFUL! I hate Darco/Hermione and it was exactly like I thought their relationship might be. Great one-shot.
Candescence chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This was a really good songlet. This happens to be one of my favourite songs as well. It's good to see some people who know old Sugarcult as well as probably new Sugarcult. This story reaches down into the fears of everyone. Knowing that, that could be happening. It's like idk. I got really captivated by this story. I just wanted to let you know you did a really supurb job on it.

-Jessica.
la harlequin chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
aw... that was so sad! I think Ginny's smarter than that though...
me chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
that was good but sad.. i dont like it when dracos mean lol.. nice job
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Aw!That was so very well it's so sad! 's so sad! 're my favs!Draco is so cruel in this!Oh I'm so sad!I feel so much for Ginny!Grugh!Okay I'm creaking up!Boho!Very well written though I have to say SO SAD!
by candlelight chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow...yeah i wasn't really expecting that...but its a great story.
LuvablyWicked chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
that's so sad...but it's well-written
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that is amazing. Dark, but completely following the song. It's very good. Write more soon.

- Damia -
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
aww this was so sad but i liked it alot
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 2/13/2005