Reviews for In From The Cold
T chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I absolutely loved this!
Caesar'sParallelLife chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
It's a little bit strange to see a fic that doesn't refer to society's handbook for strict gender roles, especially one dealing specifically with romance. Not just the arm wrestling thing - I mean, Tonks being the more forward about their relationship, and... well, things in general. Maybe I just desperately need to read more fanfiction. But anyways, I like it! It's very cute. The conversation about Tonks' "contractual obligations" is squee to the nth degree!
jofriday chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
this was so cute. loved it!
Kuri333 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
It's been more than 7 years since you last updated this fic. Are you still there? Well, anyway, I just needed to say this is superb. I have enormous respect for those who managed to ship Remus and Tonks before it was officially announced in HBP. I didn't see that one coming and I love it!

So, yes, I enjoyed the pace of your fic, and the way you managed to be descriptive without being obvious or stiff; your characterisation is lovely (I do enjoy a Remus not that full of anguish) and, finally, the idea is fresh and original.

I'm glad I've found your fic.

Cheers!
anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Ngaw.. so cute :) Thanks for writing.
Harrypotterfan no1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
It's ok. I like the way you write it and i enjoyed reading this story but it's a bit too wordy. Some parts I find quite boring, and I did skip it. The story's unraveling at a rather slow pace, and I would like a bit more Tonks x Lupin. Rather then his long detailed thoughts about things. I like the way you've made the characters, it's good and realistic, and I like how you've made Tonks in this story.
nvulpeculatonks chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
YAY! Very cute! If this is your first romance story, you did GREAT! I don't think they'd be sasying Love yet, though...
nvulpeculatonks chapter 1 . 8/22/2011

loved it!
Luannie chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Adored this ending! And i laughed so much when they kept falling over! Thanks for writing this, x
Abbs chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Wow. That 3 chapter story was sweeter, funnier, more heartwarming than a lot of other stories I've read, from authors who have been writing romance for 40 years or more. Keep up the great work Jess Pallas :)
lily chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
the story so far is awesome!
Quil Explodes chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
This was great. By far my favorite Remus-and-Tonks-get-together I've read. You captured them both perfectly.
TonksftMemories chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I've read this far too many times. But it's so cute and so in character!
Nymphadora Tonks Lupin 1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010