Reviews for In From The Cold
jofriday chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
this was so cute. loved it!
Kuri333 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
It's been more than 7 years since you last updated this fic. Are you still there? Well, anyway, I just needed to say this is superb. I have enormous respect for those who managed to ship Remus and Tonks before it was officially announced in HBP. I didn't see that one coming and I love it!

So, yes, I enjoyed the pace of your fic, and the way you managed to be descriptive without being obvious or stiff; your characterisation is lovely (I do enjoy a Remus not that full of anguish) and, finally, the idea is fresh and original.

I'm glad I've found your fic.

anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Ngaw.. so cute :) Thanks for writing.
Harrypotterfan no1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
It's ok. I like the way you write it and i enjoyed reading this story but it's a bit too wordy. Some parts I find quite boring, and I did skip it. The story's unraveling at a rather slow pace, and I would like a bit more Tonks x Lupin. Rather then his long detailed thoughts about things. I like the way you've made the characters, it's good and realistic, and I like how you've made Tonks in this story.
nvulpeculatonks chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
YAY! Very cute! If this is your first romance story, you did GREAT! I don't think they'd be sasying Love yet, though...
nvulpeculatonks chapter 1 . 8/22/2011

loved it!
Luannie chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Adored this ending! And i laughed so much when they kept falling over! Thanks for writing this, x
Abbs chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Wow. That 3 chapter story was sweeter, funnier, more heartwarming than a lot of other stories I've read, from authors who have been writing romance for 40 years or more. Keep up the great work Jess Pallas :)
lily chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
the story so far is awesome!
Quil Explodes chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
This was great. By far my favorite Remus-and-Tonks-get-together I've read. You captured them both perfectly.
TonksftMemories chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I've read this far too many times. But it's so cute and so in character!
Nymphadora Tonks Lupin 1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Nymphadora Tonks Lupin 1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Good Job. It's the best I've ever read. Please do write more
singing4ever chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
AH. love it... i cant believe im up in the middle of the night reading fanfiction

but im so glad i finally run into something worth reading!

write more please
cursivenight chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Aww, I loved that. I haven't read anything really like it either, so it was a refreshing change. Great job. Your writing was excellent, and you stayed true to the characters - I thought anyways. Thanks!
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »