Reviews for In From The Cold
Zetera chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Oh wow I completely loved that - very well written and so very cute.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
You are, quite possibly, the ultimet Goddess of all things Remus/Tonks. I feel the insane urge to bow...

*favorited*
DancingPickle101 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
this is an incredible story and I absolutely love it. it's definately remaining in my favorites

-Your favorite dancing pickle
DancingPickle101 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
ooh this is hilarious and touching, but it's awefully late and I need to catch me some z's. So, in light of the fact that this story absolutely rocks my socks, I'm going to put it in my favorites: where it belongs and where I can find it tomorrow morning. :) looking forward to the last chapter!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
dlestrange chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I don't really know what to put, so I'll just say that I really enjoyed it :).
LovinLupin chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
I absolutely LOVE this ficcy! I think you're a brilliant author!

~JT
Susan chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Wonderful! I've read a lot of Lupin/Tonks, and this is the first to me that actually seems to be the characters in the books. Lovely details, lovely handling of Remus's shyness, and so sweet. Love Tonks calling Remus nice, with an obvious sexy undertone - his niceness is one of his most attractive features, and it's marvelous to read about her appreciation of that - the romance really works in this because you can see these two being a real, valid couple.

Thank you!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Aw that was so sweet i loved it!

JJ:P
Lady of Cornwall chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
This story was great! You are very talented. I really like your writing style. :)
xLupinxLoverx chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
This was amazing. I have read it before, on the Remus Lupin Fan Site. I just love it, it is so amazing.
TheBeanMonster chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I really don't know what to say.

This was just simply perfect in every single possible way.

Thankyou so very much for this wonderful read. :)
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
that ... was... awesome.

really, you're a great writer. I enjoyed reading this very much!
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
That was really sweet...I loved it. :]
Anytha84 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
This is one of the most brilliant stories I've ever read. I've been reading all the Tonks-Lupin stories since DH has come out and yours is truly one of the best; A Little more time is also very good.

I've never been a great fan of this couple before but after their death in DH, I've grown very fond of them.

Keep up with the great work!
VoicezWithin chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Aw! Sweet story! What I love most about Tonks is the feeling or security that she gives Remus about him being a werewolf and I really saw that come through in this story. ) They're so cute and the story was written greatly. Not sure if you meant to do it on purpose or not...but I found it very cute that in the beginning of the story, he was freezing and cold, and by the end, he was perfectly warm.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »