Reviews for In From The Cold
VoicezWithin chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Aw! Sweet story! What I love most about Tonks is the feeling or security that she gives Remus about him being a werewolf and I really saw that come through in this story. ) They're so cute and the story was written greatly. Not sure if you meant to do it on purpose or not...but I found it very cute that in the beginning of the story, he was freezing and cold, and by the end, he was perfectly warm.
fireblazie chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
CUTE. I am speechless but I think I've got enough brain cells not squealing over this to say that I *adore* your writing. :D
ShockingReality chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
What can I say. I just love it. Perfectly written, in character, and just so darn cute.

Well done.
rainbowcherries chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
"She would accept no excuse but death.

He had requested a nice eulogy."

Loved that line!
raykoRavenclaw chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
another great story, how come I didn't know about your amazing authoressness (uh...made up word alert) before?

kayce chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Queequegg chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
I just found this and what an absolute delight! I loved it! So very sweet and so very in character. I adored the way you handled Tonks' clumsiness and Remus' shyness. I just adore these two and you have done wonders with them!
Kileaiya chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
What a delightful bit of R/T fiction! :D
Nathi chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
This was my very first Lupin X Tonks story...and DAMN i like it! Glad this was my first!
Bandersnatch42 chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
E! This is a very, very well-done story! It's so hard to find good RLNT. The bit about the "bounciest happy bunny in Happy Bunny Land" in the first chapter had me in stitches. I really liked the way you portrayed both Remus and Tonks.

mangafangirl chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
I really liked this story...a good way to bring them together .
SoloMoon chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
You do both Remus and Tonks really well in this, and it's one of the sweetest romances I've read. Really really good the way that you get them together, not overdoing it but without a ton of uncertainty. Way to go, Jess.
LothirielofRohan chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
So sweet. I think this is the first story I've read, fan fiction or Half-Blood Prince, where Tonks and Lupin being together has made any sense to me. So you've officially converted me. :) I do have to say, though (and I hope you're not a huge David Thewlis fan who will shoot me for saying this) that I totally don't picture Lupin as David Thewlis. I don't know why that matters. I guess just because your story is one of the first where Lupin has seemed like book-Lupin to me, and not movie-Lupin. (If I sound like a raving lunatic, my only excuse is that it's late. And I really enjoyed your story.) So I'm going to go now, and stop talking your ear off.
LothirielofRohan chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Aww! This is so cute! And once again, bang on target. And...and they talked about my Sirius! Okay, sorry, I'm sounding like a horrible ditzy fangirl. I'll just go read the rest of the story and stop rambling, shall I? Yes, I think I shall.
LothirielofRohan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this! You have Lupin and Tonks dead-on, and it makes the story a lot more believable than most of the Lupin-Tonks romances I've read.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »