Reviews for In From The Cold
mrscribble chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Aww. Can't wait for the next part _
superpan chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
will there be smooches? I'm looking forward to the next chapter, because I assume that is where this story will branch out from Oblivious. You always said Romance was not your forte, so I commend you for trying something which may not be as easy for you. I reserve any critique for the next installment. However, romance or no, it is very nice to get more from you; your work is always top notch.
Catchy Pen Name chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
You had BETTER continue this! Very nice chapter! Your writing is very good, this really is a good story.

PS This is Citronella/Roselle the Great. I like to change my pen name alot, so, yeah.
aurelie1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
well that was quite good and interesting, i guess it's now taking quite a different turn of events.. maybe it will do remus some good not to be so lonely anymore. what a pity the fic is only three-chapter long!
starnat chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Another great chapter. Keep wring!
starnat chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
It was very funny. KEEP THE GOOD WORK!
RahNee chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I am glad I found this story! The characterization has a depth and real-ness (is that a word? I don't think so) to it that makes this story a great read. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Oh, now I can't wait till next week! Your descriptions and characterisations are remarkably vivid. I am, quite frankly, jealous! Updateupdateupdate!
Kittylace chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Yay! My internet has been out for awhile so I just now finished the last story and now I'm on this one!

I'm thrilled that youve decided to do this, especially since all through Obliviate, I was waiting for you to do something with the two of them since it was so obviously there!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Kate
AlyceJL chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
The interaction between the two is really believable... I'm looking forward to the last instalment :)
Jenulus chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I LOVE this story. Great characterization of Remus, especially. Looking forward to the last piece!
0RamblingRose0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was a great fic. I must make a point to read some of your other works.
aurelie1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
well i guess there's not much surprise because there are lots of things just like the original chapter (and in this one the romance thing seemed quite possible, at least that's what i thought) but you changed a few importants things like Rosmerta's interruption and Remus thinking about Tonks and him being a couple, which imply a much more favorable scene to a romance...i'm waiting to read more!I feel that if the beginning is necessarily a bit alike the original chapter, the next chapters may be more engaged towards a close new relationship between Tonks and Remus and show more of them...go on!
Living Soul Desire chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Well, I'm quite happy to see the next segment to your story (Oblivious). I thought the first part was extremely well written, well thought out and plotted (original plot as well), and ah yes the brief eluding to a romance.

As for the next part...adorable Lupin, what to do with him? I thought the beginning was nicely even paced - there's no necessity to jump right into action, it's sort of nice that you allow Lupin's condition (from Oblivious) to build up and his mixed emotions about meeting Tonks. The humor ran along nicely in the first chapter (when Rosemerta mistook Tonks and Lupin as a couple...I loved how Lupin nearly choked when Tonks apparently had no outwardly reaction at all). Lol I DID recognize that you used the same passage from Oblivious in this chapter. I recognized it because I remember when reading Oblivious during that segment saying, "Aw Remus needs a hug...damnit Tonks, hurry up and go fall in love with one another." Needless to say I enjoyed reading the passage.

So the question is, what will Remus's response be to Fergus' outburst in the next chapter? What will Tonks say? I hope to see that you don't rush into the relationship bit and actually let it grow into something - I tend to see too many romances that try to spur everything together so quickly that the impact and feeling are quickly lost. Each romantic moment you provide between the two of them in this plot should count for something and it'll in the end make the ending much more sweeter (assuming you don't go the angst route...even then it may still be bitter sweet).

I'll keep updating from chapter to chapter. I know you said you wanted criticism and helpful hints/tips/etc and as soon as I get a little more feeilng as your intentions in this story, the more I'll be able to provide you with the type of review you're looking for. Until then, good luck with the writing and I'll be waiting to read more of this!
Queriusole chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I enjoyed reading your first chapter. I liked the level of intimacy you were able to capture in Remus and Tonks' interactions.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »