Reviews for In From The Cold
Queriusole chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
That was a delightful discussion between Remus and Tonks. I like the way you're weaving the images they have of each other. And I could also easily imagine the broom hovering at his window.
Augusta chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
There's more? Yay! Absolutely love this story, it's got just the right amount of humor and romance.
mrscribble chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Aww. Can't wait for the next part _
superpan chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
will there be smooches? I'm looking forward to the next chapter, because I assume that is where this story will branch out from Oblivious. You always said Romance was not your forte, so I commend you for trying something which may not be as easy for you. I reserve any critique for the next installment. However, romance or no, it is very nice to get more from you; your work is always top notch.
Catchy Pen Name chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
You had BETTER continue this! Very nice chapter! Your writing is very good, this really is a good story.

PS This is Citronella/Roselle the Great. I like to change my pen name alot, so, yeah.
aurelie1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
well that was quite good and interesting, i guess it's now taking quite a different turn of events.. maybe it will do remus some good not to be so lonely anymore. what a pity the fic is only three-chapter long!
starnat chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Another great chapter. Keep wring!
starnat chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
It was very funny. KEEP THE GOOD WORK!
RahNee chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I am glad I found this story! The characterization has a depth and real-ness (is that a word? I don't think so) to it that makes this story a great read. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Oh, now I can't wait till next week! Your descriptions and characterisations are remarkably vivid. I am, quite frankly, jealous! Updateupdateupdate!
Kittylace chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Yay! My internet has been out for awhile so I just now finished the last story and now I'm on this one!

I'm thrilled that youve decided to do this, especially since all through Obliviate, I was waiting for you to do something with the two of them since it was so obviously there!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Kate
AlyceJL chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
The interaction between the two is really believable... I'm looking forward to the last instalment :)
Jenulus chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I LOVE this story. Great characterization of Remus, especially. Looking forward to the last piece!
0RamblingRose0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was a great fic. I must make a point to read some of your other works.
aurelie1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
well i guess there's not much surprise because there are lots of things just like the original chapter (and in this one the romance thing seemed quite possible, at least that's what i thought) but you changed a few importants things like Rosmerta's interruption and Remus thinking about Tonks and him being a couple, which imply a much more favorable scene to a romance...i'm waiting to read more!I feel that if the beginning is necessarily a bit alike the original chapter, the next chapters may be more engaged towards a close new relationship between Tonks and Remus and show more of them...go on!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »