Reviews for Do What You Have To Do
26WhiteRaven chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
*WOW* That was *WOW* Dont even Know what to say YOU ROCKĀ”
Lil art girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
please update~
ravenslair chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
I finished reading this story this weekend and really enjoyed it. You captured the love of mother and daughter (Raven and Alette perfectly) as well as the lost love between Robin and Nightwing. And to be honest, (or foolish) I believe they will be together eventually. I think both Nightwing and Starfire realize that there marriage is not what a marriage should be. Nightwing staying in the infirmary while Raven and Alette were there, ignoring a crying Starfire or the return of his daughter...hmm. Or maybe it is the die hard romantic in me that believes they really do belong together, and they have earned a right to be happy, and not just content. sigh. Wonderful story, and I hope you will be writing more Rob/Rae stories, you are a very imagainative and fluid story teller. Thanks...Gerry
PersonaJXT chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Good story. I liked it a lot.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
I liked it. I think you found the perfect way to end it. I knew they couldn't be together, even in the end. Raven just wouldn't allow herself to destroy another family for her own happiness and Nightwing I don't think could bring himself to do that either. Wonderful story. It's been a blast riding this rollercoaster and reading this fantastic piece of fiction. I hope to read something else from you soon. Until then...

Always faithfully,

raven13 chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
AWW! I don't really like endings. I usually read them slowly, so I can cherish the moment. Even though I am rushing this review, becuase I was suppose to be in bed 1 hour and 16 minutes ago (it's 1:16), that doesn't mean that this is not a good story.

This is a story that should be published and be made a book. It proves that a mother/daughter relationship can not be broken. It is a sacred relationship that should not be torn apart. I am going to tell all of my friends about this story, and I will make them review it too (hee hee). This is the 1 of the bestest stories ever in the history of the world! Please convince more people about the purpose of this story. And please make more stories like this. I don't know if I love this story because I am a robxrae fan, I support mother/daughter relationship stories, or this is just one of those stories that are just plain wonderful. I think the reason are all of them. If you are a male writing this story, than I would like to say, I also like father/daughter, father/son, and mother/son relationships.

Please worship the moments you have with the ones you love, because, by personal experience, the following is so true...

You never love them 'til you her

I mean, them! Not her! Stupid keyboard! Why does the backspace wouldn't work! darn it!
raven13 chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
Hey! It's raven13, and I can't write much because it is 1:00 and I am suppose to be in bed by 12:00. My mom doesn't know I'm up this late.

The story is really great! Please make more stories like this.
raven13 chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
The plan better work, for Raven's sake!

Starfire seems OOC, but I kinda like it this way.
raven13 chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Sure. Make the song end that way. It is so touching that Alette and Nightwing had a moment together.

This is such a good story!
Empyreal Melody chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
Aww.. this is one of my favorite stories of all time and I'm so sad that it's finished, but you tied it up perfectly and the ending couldn't have been more realistic or better than the way you put it. Congrats on finishing an excellent story!
Tenten Sama chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
well 've basically waited nearly a yer for this update so i'm happy with is kinda dissapointing that it endded that way. pretty sad. but it was okay. loved ur story. not to much the ending but it was still good becuse it was a realistic endeng. the more mature way of what would have actually happend wheich is good.
dadsfads chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
It's over! WA!

I loved this chapter - though I will say it was not worth the wait. Call me picky, but we all have been waiting quite a while.

I really loved the Nightwing/Raven talk. That's not to say that I didn't love the Dick/Alette talk, but NW/Rae talk was final. Just very final, where both souls present made up their minds on how and why they could be happy. -gets teary eyed-

Man, how I will miss this story. Hopefully you'll start another one, yes? A sequel, even?

raven13 chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
Alright. I am SO depressed and sad right about now. I know exactly how she feels. This is SO going to be mentioned to all of my friends that read fanfiction.

This is SO GOOD! (to good to be, in fact)
raven13 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006

(sniff) You are TOO good at this!

! !
raven13 chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
i can't type much at this moment. i am using 1 hand to type. this story is wonderful! my other hold is like numb and i cant dfeel a thing!