Reviews for The Honeymoon's Over
Skykitty37 chapter 5 . 3/15
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how you gave them the ability to switch from human to Pokemon and the plot twist wher Ash's dad was the crazy ninetails! It's absolutely perfect in every way and all of the little eevee's are so cute! I would love if there was a sequal to this amazingly cute story and this is the longest review I have ever written! YOU MAY BE FREE TO FEEL HONORED (( you don't have to X3 ))
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 1/27
You should make a sequel
please made an epilogue
I need a sequel
umbreonglaceon chapter 5 . 1/5
you should it was pretty good :)
please do
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
good fic
Asanthael990 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
This is one of the best Pokemon fan fictions that I have read in a long time...I think people would really appreciate a sequel..(including me!)
Dog-boy1685 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Well done
HotaruSama00 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
A nice story. I quite enjoyed it.
DaWolves2 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I absolutely adore the story and if you still read the reviews on this that please tell me if there was ever a sequel.
regfurby chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Short and sweet story.

Wonder what Delia's going to do with Ash's dad. If she lets him out and he refuses to return to the pok├ęball (like pikachu) he'll be able to cause a lot of trouble...

Also, Ash's dad talks pretty big for a hypocrite. When did he get the job of handing out Destiny Stones anyway? Was it official or self-imposed? So many mysteries.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL!
Great chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
It feels like it needs a sequel, for example, why is he considered a Chosen one by the Pokemon, and little things like that. Good Work, and Looking forward to more!
Ash chapter 5 . 7/26/2013