Reviews for The Honeymoon's Over
jovysanchez17 chapter 3 . 2/5
I love how each of the kits are slowly taking the limelight. It's good that you focused on each of the kits; I especially like Sparky and his Umbreon habots. Pikachu is right, he might become an Umbreon someday. :) And LO to Ember speaking English. He's like Meowth! :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 2 . 2/5
I bet it was difficult for them to experience being pokemon and when Ash had a pokemon's view of the trainer concept made me sad. It made him realize that this wouldn't have been fair to all the pokemon that had been caught. And aww he had to let Blossom/Crystal go.
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 2/5
I really like the concept of the story. It kind of lacked the surprise factor, because Ash and Misty immediately said that the kits were theirs, but that's okay because it's still good. And look there! Misty's parent's! Ain't that nice! :D 3
Sequel please love u r storey
TekExplorer chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
holly crap

say? is there a sequal yet? pm me if there is
Jewel moonstone chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
I love a sequel! You could make longer to that would cool!
eager-reader chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
*skreeeee*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
kawaii
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Sequel please!
Skykitty37 chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how you gave them the ability to switch from human to Pokemon and the plot twist wher Ash's dad was the crazy ninetails! It's absolutely perfect in every way and all of the little eevee's are so cute! I would love if there was a sequal to this amazingly cute story and this is the longest review I have ever written! YOU MAY BE FREE TO FEEL HONORED (( you don't have to X3 ))
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
You should make a sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
please made an epilogue
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I need a sequel
umbreonglaceon chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
you should it was pretty good :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2015