Reviews for Candidate for Power: Breaking Free ::prequel::
misherukuro chapter 1 . 5/18
An excellent addition to the other story.
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 1 . 5/17
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is quite interesting.
Montara chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm sad that Chibi Usa won't be born but I like the idea of the story. Can't wait to read the sequel :)
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yeah, this was/is a great starting point for other fics. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Spennig chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Interesting, I'd read Candidate for power, and it was ineresting. I do like the grown up and mature Usagi.

I liked how you did Snape in the CfP-HP, too.

I look forward to seeing how Usagi ends up spanning the multiverse, and how you write it.
Draegyn chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I would love to see the Harry Potter crossover continue and then will you have Severus follow her? I imagine that by that time he'd have outlived everyone he knew and will have very little to keep him there while she provides him with a great deal of reason to leave with her.

May I also suggest that, instead of the Merry Gentry universe (which as far as I can see isn't really fleshed out that well outside of her bedroom), you inject them into the Anita Blake one. With or without Anita, depending on your preferences, but it would be interesting to see them interact with Jean-Claude's court.

The Inu Yasha one could be fun as well. I've always wanted to know how Sess would compare a demon lord to an angel princess. Who outranks who?

Anyway, keep up the good work. (Do I need to say that I adore 'Candidate for Power' and it remains one of my favourite stories even now?)