Reviews for The Art of Concealment
VladimirLeiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Yamanka mind jutsu, anyone? Could've worked.
jj chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
wow my heart hurts
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is the only fic I've ever seen go out of its way to address this issue. Others have, rarely, briefly touched on it. But this is brave.

It's also d*mn depressing, but I applaud that you face it head on.

I'm going though a lot of your fics, so don't be surprised when you get a bunch of reviews from me. :)
htgcfyjf chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Amazing
Ghingahn chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I know this review is many, many years too late, but meh. The story was wonderful, and you really got all the characters' personalities down exactly, and Naruto's unwillingness to kill some random innocent bystander was really well done. Pretty much the only question I've got is why they didn't dispose of the body afterwards, but that's minor, really.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love these peeks into their minds. Naruto's heart, Saskura's words, and Kakashi's actions.
Timberfox chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Thank you for posting this nicely executed story. It was almost painful to read given Naruto's feelings and anguish about the situation. Kakashi seemed to commit a mercy killing in more ways than one given that he spared Naruto from delivering the death blow. I also liked your portrayal of Sakura, however few her words.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That's the truth of the ninja world. all of them are bad guys.
GSYH chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow, yeah.

I really like your almost "matter of fact" Sakura. I remember that during the Wave Arc, even as she was crying overs Sasuke she was reciting shinobi rules, she knows what they are. Sakura just accepting the fact that they are not the good guys really, I can see that in Part II, after two years by Tsunade's side.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great job of writing Naruto and Sakura post-timelapse. It really does sound like Naruto, specifically in recent chapters. And the civilian... great play with controversy.
Grummur chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
They really are the bad guys.

It's a hard life sometimes, poor Naruto.
sna chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I thought this was pretty good, and Sakura's reaction at the end was the perfect tie-up. It's kind of an idea that's gotten lost in the series in the middle of everything else, but ninja's aren't superheroes, they're killers who just get excused because they do it for their village. Just like was proved in the Country of the Wave mission. Well done for bringing that back!
Miss Buggie chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
One word: NICE

Miss B.
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Ahh, here's a scenario I haven't seen before, and you do show Naruto's character well (assuming he didn't change in his ideals during the period he was gone).

I think the last line was what really touched me. Even if he wants to make things better you can't save everybody.
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/14/2005