Reviews for The Dare
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
LOL that was great! really funny.

you'll probably be surprised getting a review for a story you wrote forever-ago but I just had to ;)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
OMG. This is hilarious! "You're dead. L.C." HAHA. XD Omg, she'll definitely find him in the clinic! Anyway, this was so friggen funny! It'd be interesting to see happening in the actual show.
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hehe very funny. great dare.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
i like it. Good job. It would be hilarious to see in an episode.
BriGranger1990 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
lol hahaha that is great!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow! (bows to author) THAT was a MASTERFUL House story! I could see him doing that in an episode, honestly. Well done!
Infusiion chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
this was good! made me giggle. very in-character, too. LOVED the last few lines.
Aspermoth chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
XD this is just so brilliant. I can actually imagine House and Wilson doing that... it's just the sort of thing that House would find funny. Bravo!
lillie chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
that was so kool! one quetsion. wen will u b updating it? i am dieing to knwo wot happens next!
wonanee chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That was really funny, brilliant!
Gestalt chapter 1 . 10/7/2005

I love it. :D :D
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
lol, couldnt stop laughing.
house-of-insanity chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Haha, this was terrific! Everyone's so delicious in character, grammar's awesome, and that was hilarious! Just the kind of thing House would do, especially running for the clinic.
itisntme chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That. Was. Hysterical.

Wow. Let me get off of the floor.

PhantomGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I really really anjoyed this fic - It's a pity you didn't continue it, it would make a very amusing story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »