Reviews for Fox Hunt
BUFBUODA chapter 17 . 9/4
Bravo!
darkdraco0021 chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
I am just going to get straight to the point and say I do not like Hinata I think that it was a really stupid idea to have Naruto end up with her in the series. But you make it work in this fanfiction, and eventually ended with Naruto making babies with the other Kitsune as well , granted it would have seemed interesting to have a lemon for the occasions on account of the e
M rating for the story but well done all the same , this will be bookmarked so I will never forget the story and can enjoy it again someday , thank you.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
I really liked it! Even if it was sometimes with too much mythology but without sufficient info about it or too much in too little space.

But I love the stories and the leyends and myths, as I read more hindu myth than chinese budhism or Japanese Mythology, it was difficult to get some of the gods and phanteons right on my mind, there were very mixed up because of the different country mythologies, and I was more knowledgeable of the Hindu only and the basics of tibetan budhism.

But it was an awesome journey. Poor Hinata in the end she end upe sharing Her husband a lot
At least Naruto could see his sons and daughters because that was really his biggest aprehension.
Also Jiraiya must have made an awesome series about Naruto and his foxes for sure with other names and without the kids.

I wonder if they were in a temple of Vishnu? because it waas dedicated to Dharma and it's enemies? Also Justice Even if he looked different that was the vibe I got. Shiva is more catasthrofic he would have kill them all or made them reicarnate right there without hearing no one, then he could have thought ooops!because Parvati could make very mad because his attitude.
Obsidius chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
This story was awesome. Loved it. Makes alot of sense tho. That they would go after him cause he held the nine tailed fox.
mdhunter111 chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
Awesome story! Great job pal! Thanks for writing it! It's been a while since I read a Naruto story this good! To me, most if not all Naruto stories that have harems and/or non-human girls turn out to be pretty good. This one would count among the best! If you decide to write any other Naruto fanfic's, 'specially with harems or monster girls, let me know! I'll be looking forward to them! Thanks again, and have a great 2015!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
Awesome! Totally awesome story! Great job pal! Thanks for writing this story! Been a while since I've read a Naruto story this good! Thanks again! If you write any other Naruto harem stories, particularly with fox girls, let me know! I'll be looking forward to them! Have a great 2015!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
bad day indeed lol
Googlemo chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
wow this story is amazing now I know from where author of Genkyouien got his idea!
toofine89 chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Good story, I don't even have a complaint about it. You have been favorited.
AfroHead chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
"I just forgot my name" Best line ever
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
He must be exhausted.
johnathan rios chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
the uzamki salute was funny as hell it had me laughing for almost
10 minutes
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Great story
Sharlartan chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Your story was an interesting read. 1 question though are you a mystic.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Ah yes, I remember this finale. I feel nostalgic now...