Reviews for Fox Hunt
mdhunter111 chapter 17 . 3/8
Awesome story! Great job pal! Thanks for writing it! It's been a while since I read a Naruto story this good! To me, most if not all Naruto stories that have harems and/or non-human girls turn out to be pretty good. This one would count among the best! If you decide to write any other Naruto fanfic's, 'specially with harems or monster girls, let me know! I'll be looking forward to them! Thanks again, and have a great 2015!
Awesome! Totally awesome story! Great job pal! Thanks for writing this story! Been a while since I've read a Naruto story this good! Thanks again! If you write any other Naruto harem stories, particularly with fox girls, let me know! I'll be looking forward to them! Have a great 2015!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
bad day indeed lol
Googlemo chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
wow this story is amazing now I know from where author of Genkyouien got his idea!
toofine89 chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Good story, I don't even have a complaint about it. You have been favorited.
AfroHead chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
"I just forgot my name" Best line ever
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
He must be exhausted.
johnathan rios chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
the uzamki salute was funny as hell it had me laughing for almost
10 minutes
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Great story
Doom Marine 54 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
So yeah...why doesn't Naruto just take one of the guys?
Sharlartan chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Your story was an interesting read. 1 question though are you a mystic.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Ah yes, I remember this finale. I feel nostalgic now...
Sorrowful Stone chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I read this story years ago when I was first getting into fanfiction. I still remember the, "I'd rather find a hole in a tree first!" line. It's just too funny.
JanieJanieBoo chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
"It's the best I have." He placed five 'Buy one bowl of Ramen get one free' coupons on the alter. They disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Maybe you're cool after all," Naruto said, given the ugly statue a thumbs up.

The fire flared.

The blonde-haired ninja was certain that it was a coincidence.

MY FAVE LINE EVER!