Reviews for Fox Hunt
Duraiken chapter 17 . 1/1/2006
Read the reworked epilogue and new finale yesterday after having just got back from a somewhat lackluster vacation (visiting Orlando florida to go to Disney World the week of Christmas Day just wasn't what it should have been.) I have to say, I real like what you've to the story; I couldn't find any continuity problems myself (though that doesn't there are none - just that I couldn't find any. Feh,) and I somewhat doubt there will be any. Considering that this has to be my most favorite of all your stories, I really liked how you reworked the original finale/epilogue like this.
Anime Crazed chapter 17 . 1/1/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! I loved this fic, it was funny! I really liked how you detailed the events that took place, and the end was good too. Loved it! D
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 17 . 12/31/2005
Nice. Slightly confusing in places, but nice.
ZeroUm chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
38 children with 8 women. And Naruto didn't even stop there... whoa.

I wonder if he has some unofficial ones :)

Great story man!
KunochiDreamer chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Great chapter.
Yondaime-dono chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
I can't remember if I've ever written a review for any of your fictions, but I've read a bunch of them. Actually, I think you wrote the Cyrano de Bergerac derivative...

I've normally avoided stories rated M...the pattern I've noticed is they lack substance and depend on sex to develop any type of plot. Well, that and I'm not a big fan of reading about sex in the first place. I think the best praise I could give this story is that, despite reading the first chapter and noting the potential for many annoying sex scenes and general perverted behavior, I was unable to will myself to stop reading this fic. You've truly become skilled at developing your characters...at pulling them into a love story (as opposed to throwing them into it).

You definitely have become one of my favorite authors here, and considering you produce so much work, that's a good thing.
S'TarKan chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
Oh good lord that was funny!

I can just see the valleys and hillsides filled with clones of Naruto and his kids. Not a good day to be a special jounin.

I wonder if Hinata will ever take them up on their offer to make her a Kitsune if Naruto doesn't age normally?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
Oh yeah, Kabuto went down in flames! I wonder how many of the kids used 10 years of pain on their opponents?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 12/29/2005
Poor Naruto. He's going to be exhausted when the other kitsune get through with him!
InuDemonKagome14 chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
awesome!
Duraiken chapter 15 . 12/6/2005
Just finished reading this wondeful work after starting it a couple of days ago, and I find that I only have one problem with it - it's too short! Incredible plot, great original characters and good characterization of everyone involved, orig. and not, but I would've loved it a whole lot more if the experience had just been a little more prolonged... Ah well. I sincerely hope you'll consider releasing something to this sometime in the future.
Shiroi Uso chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I love it.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
very good, but i didnt like how it ended.
Surarrin chapter 15 . 11/5/2005
I enjoyed this fiction. At the begining I assumed you would just make this entirely about the pairings, you did, but not as all encompasing as I had guessed you would.

The mixture of philosphical(spelling?) morals, and characters added to the, Hn, I can't seem to find a word to describe the feeling I'm experiencing, Ah there it is, The satisfaction I have from reading it.

Kudos to you,