Reviews for A Bath
zeldalinkilia chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You should defiantly write a sequal to this. In fact, you shoyulkd write a whole series. :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Beautiful. Incredibly well done. I really enjoyed the allusion to the poem you explained at the end.
Fineas chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hey, I've read a few of your stories and got interested in the fanfic "Tides of Time and the Bones of the Earth", but I couldn't find it anywhere. Would you mind letting me know where I could find it? All the mentions of the story made me curious. :)
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh my goodness! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I'm quite shocked that you had one single bad review. Loved the AU, the OC, how the story flowed, the eroticism, and the Elvishness. Great job!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was great! Good job!
sqHPfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
waiting for the next update of "apprentice" I am looking at what else you have written. I read the "Lord of the Rings" 30 years ago in England, long before it became fashionable, but of course I have forgotten a lot. Maybe I should pick it up again . .

this is incredibly beautifully written; whether you tackle characters like Severus Snape or Elrond, you seem to be able to come up with the words and expressions that bring them to life even more than the original books. you have an amazing talent!
miriamne chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
lovely! very well written! More like this coming I hope?
mia madwyn chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I'm glad you pointed me to this story. Lovely, sweet and seductive.
jada952 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
a sweet, unexpected find to follow up one of my favorite stories.

thank you.
Wacko Dragon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Note I am a girl just so ya know. Eww his 6 months pregnet wife the sick bitch. Sorry got a friend whose a bastard so I don' say that word anymore. A shit load of people would like it if you wrote a legolas...who the hell ever story.
Isil Elensar chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wonderful, Juno! And just as I mentioned (in another review) that I'd love to see a happier Elrond, I read this an I'm happier'n a pig in mud! ;-)

And children for Nihil and Elrond! Oh, I'd love to see this happy family in a story... *giggle*
Margaret chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
awsome story. sweet, beautiful, and sexy. good job
insignia chapter 1 . 6/7/2005

I enjoyed this fic. I was keenly aware of Elrond's feelings and desires.

It is the first of these fics that I have read so I was a bit puzzled when it turned out that the female was not Celebrian!

I thought that you handled the two POVs very well. I could feel the difference between the mortal and the immortal, and it was not sad, as I would have expected, but bittersweet. Quite credible.

I shall read your further stories with interest. Thank you.
Sssssssnake chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Yes, you got an elvish feel to your story. I loved it very much.
Sharon chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Hi Juno. As usual, I loved it! The tender, yet passionate dynamic between Nihil and Elrond is wonderful. I like the way you allow him to finally begin to understand mortality and maybe even Elros's decision through his love of a mortal woman. Because she understood what a true gift life is, she was willing to risk all to save his. The scars and wrinkles she carries are reminders of life and one well lived... well loved. I can't wait for the main sequel!

Please keep writing and I'll keep reading!