Reviews for A day in the life of
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hehe, poor Piper she's really having a bad day isn't she? I love how the demon just came in and stole her spa pass, ha! I really like the story. Nice job, your a comedy genius.
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
lol "up yours dill hole" "How did you know my nickname?"
Pricilla Grey chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
That was...erm...interesting. LOL- loved the Prue talk.

Prue (to Prue): You look nice by the way.

Prue: Thank you.

LOL! I can't get enough of your writing!
Pricilla Grey chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I love fics that make fun of Freeb- I mean Phoebe (*grins evilly*) great chapter!
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
OMIGOD! that story was halarious! Prue's point of veiw was the best..i give it two thumbs and a middle finger-up! ha ha just kidding-NOT!
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Loved this chapter! Funny thing is, I could actually imagine Prue saying all of that! lol! This fic was awesome!

The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Teehee, being tackled by an orbing chair! I really wish they'd do something like that on the show! And LMAO at when Kyle considered shooting tranquilizer darts at them! TTFA!

The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
ROTFL dude! Loved Leo asking Daryl for a whore! And Prue? I am intruiged!

Charmed Witch 55250 chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
hey, it's Kara. Pretty good! I liked the way you did it from each of the sisters' POV. Sorry to say this, but I'm a Phoebe fan!
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
I think I may have confused you in my last review because I DO NOT like Phoebe in any way shape or form (except when she's dead...tumteetum...)! *glares* lol! Now that that's cleared up...This chapter was awesome! Liked how you included Kyle! *drools* I'd say 'you rock' again, but you appear to know that already! lol! Update soon!

justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
great chapter as usual cant wait for more
Waveblade chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
You're back, Yay!

It's sad to say, but this is probably an accurate description of Phoetus' thought processes.

Is Paige coming up next?

Anyway, about your deleted stories, are you going to find somewhere else to host them or are you going to stop writing them period? I wish it is the former because they are excellent.
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Once again, you ROCK! You had me cracking up from Phoebe waking up and scratching her armpits! & I loved how she learned balimia from Prue! teehee! Despite being Phoebe-centric, this chapter was awesome! update soon!

Brittney Brightside chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Hahaha I love you Alex. Phoebe is such an airhead. And I love the little part about learning to puke from Prue. Hahahahaha
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
hilarious. Pheobe is soo stupid. Lovin this update soon.