Reviews for Adhesion
How didn't it work after all went they fazed each other her nose was on his lips ! "I'll miss you too." He said the words quietly, but they were definitely audible in the near-silent room. A sudden rush of heat went through me. I lifted my head from his shoulder, tilting it to kiss his cheek, and instead found his lips there. I won't say it was the most uncomfortable kiss I've ever had, but it really didn't work, what with being joined at the arm. I pulled back, smiling slightly.
Again thanks :- for the spoilers That day, I think, more than anything else, was the beginning of our friendship. Our romance was yet to come.
Thanks :- for the spoilers ! all I could hear were those three little words he had uttered on our second night of sleeping next to one another (not together, that came later), the words "I sleep naked." I imagined him stripping off, him lying next to me in bed naked, and I imagined myself scarred for life, never able to sleep again. Of course he didn't (and thank God for that… I don't think my eyes or my brain could have coped with it back then, naked Snape at bath time was bad enough.).
How can they get in the bath if they are connected at the shoulder ?
Since there side by side how are they going to fit in the bath? Will he be behind her?
If coffie makes her use the bathroom why didn't she ask to have a bathroom break? No disasters seemed to be about to occur, so I sat back with a sigh and resigned myself to boredom for the next hour. Boredom is far preferable to the alternative, I told myself sharply. Would you rather be back in the bathroom again? Then I groaned. Coffee always made me need to use said bathroom. Attempting to be discreet, I placed my almost-full cup back on the desk.
If there her favourite class then why did she say this? The second year class finally left without incident, and then came my favourite class of the day, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw seventh years. I knew these students, even had friends among them, and this class would be horrible.
How did they manage to walk? SEVERUS is taller than hermione !
Aisha04 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Loved it. Was hilarious
lightsjourney chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Funniest story that I have read in awhile and very refreshing!
Bejewel-Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I just wanted to say that I loved this story! It had me laughing the entire time I was reading.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
You're in IB?
Or were?
That's gonna me me next year D:
Anyway, I was going through my favorites, and I haven't read this story in a while. So I'd thought I'd reread it. I'm definitely not regretting this decision!
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Fantastic story. I like the theme and where it's going. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Thank you for brightening up my evening!
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Im a bit dissapointed how this story ended...especially last three chapters... those were quite boring..also I didnt think that muggle operation will be resolution, I thought that it will be something more interesting...also there could be more about their relationship development...but besides that, it was nice story.
Valmarien chapter 9 . 5/25/2009