Reviews for If You Only Knew
madison chapter 53 . 5/6
You should really continue this is my fave fan fiction
katiewinchester87 chapter 1 . 4/29
I love this please please finish it
Dusty-Evals chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2015 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/winners/ 2015-2/ october-2015/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
user/ FeudalAssociation/library/Fan Fiction%20October%202015?sort3 &page1

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
.cc/ gallery/

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
s286 .photo bucket user/Feudal Association/library/

~The Feudal Association
Lazensha Rose chapter 53 . 12/1/2015
I think if you changed all of the characters names in this story you could publish it as a book
evil-inu-babe-44 chapter 53 . 11/11/2015
Have you ever considered pulling a '50 shades' and just changing the names and slight appearances and making this into a book series. I've been following this for 10 years and I'm still hooked. I would totally buy it as a book, and I'm sure a lot of others would too. Considering the demonic captures as comparable to things like the holocaust experiments you could draw in a huge crowd. Believe me; I worked in a library for 4 years. I've seen what kind of books succeed. I just think your story is really great, and you would make a killing. Can't wait for the next update!
jaimed1968 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

* *Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
SariaSpeaks chapter 53 . 8/22/2015
This feels like more of a TV show than a novel. There's so many archs and characters, and I genuinely love the flow this whole thing has made for itself. Think I'll go back and read the early stuff for nostalgia's sake ;-)
cati918773 chapter 53 . 8/5/2015
I really hope that this isnt over. It was really rough getting into it based on the style of writing, but as soon as I was maybe five chapters in I was hooked. So hooked I couldn't bring myself to take the time to write reviews as I went.

Keep up the good work. I really enjoy this story.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 53 . 8/3/2015
Yayyyyyy! Another chapter! I actually just finished reading it. :P
Evervescent chapter 53 . 8/1/2015
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your family and friendship fluff? Platonic relationships are so important, and they're often blurred out in fics. Here, you have such amazing examples of them. Inuyasha and Kagome is my favorite. They were friends at first, and they technically still are. It's really strong, it's not just some washed out full-on romance type thing, they're actually there for each other. Same goes with all the other little platonic pairings, like Sango and Inuyasha,. Sesshomaru and Rin, etc. They're so beautiful, I need to thank you for writing them. So yes, thank you, thank you VERY much!

And somehow, the plot thickens even more! Like damn, I am so excited for this story, this could end up being a few hundred chapters long and I'd literally never stop reading it. I'm glad to see Sesshomaru go his new arm back, but with a twist from canon— it's sans Bakusaiga. I really do love everybody's magical swords and weapons, and I kind of love the fact that the importance and reliance on weaponry isn't so stressed in this story. It gives a chance to see true characters strength, you know?

Not that there's anything wrong with weapons, it's just that fighting with weapons is so common that it's really refreshing to see less of an emphasis on them. I like how you, alternatively, put more emphasis on their auras and whatnot. The concepts are pretty important in a lot of South and Eastern Asian religions and cultures, so it's always really nice to see it represented in different ways on here. But damn, your descriptions and how you word the stuff about auras is like, amazing.

TL;DR This chapter is amazing as always and I'm not gonna stop-rereading it and fangirling over it until the next one comes out.
Random Chick's Pen chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
She's a freak for liking mythology, being disappointed in the human race, and for enjoying READING? What freak world IS that horrid place?! She'd fit right in at my school where most of the girls my age had spent middle school with a nose in a book, and are armed with SOME measure of mythology. We also like to occasionally get deep philosophical and all agree that humanity sucks ass a LOT of the time. It's pretty disappointing. And the group isn't ENTIRELY made up of girls, either! Good God, you've named a school of some of the worst people known to man, as far as I am concerned. Ugh.
YumeTakato chapter 52 . 4/23/2015
I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 52 . 4/23/2015
Well glad to see that you updated! And it's so long which I appreciate very much. It means you took the time to really think about us fellow readers. Anyway please update soon!
erica chapter 52 . 4/22/2015
i'm so happy you're ALIVE! this was a really sweet chapter and i can't wait to see what the next one will be! XD
Evervescent chapter 52 . 4/22/2015
So yes as always, I get overexcited when these updates come out! This chapter is so wonderful, and the plot is building up so nicely and well! I literally love this story with every fiber of my being. I wish I could write such long, and good, chapters like you do. Seriously, though, I'm loving the way you're slowly getting into the plot, and how it wasn't the very first thing in the entire story. It feels more realistic this way, somehow.

I so did not expect Max to turn out to be a demon. I though he was just another one of your friends that you had placed in here, you know, like Syd? I'm also loving how Syd kind of became a part of this in the end, running around, being chased by the government, no big deal.

Once I saw the word Aokigahara, I got so excited! It's that supposedly haunted, suicide forest near Mt. Fuji in Japan, right? I've always thought that'd make a great setting for a story, especially an Inuyasha AU, and I'm glad someone actually put it into a story! I hope you did mean the forest, and it wasn't just a name, otherwise this was a very embarrassingly wrong notion.

Also, don't think I didn't catch that subtle 'Tell-Tale Heart;' reference in there in the last scene with Michi; that was the perfect place to put it!

How long are you planning to make this story? I'm certainly not complaining, but I'm just super curious. This story has grown to become my favorite Inuyasha fanfic ever, and I surely hope it might last a while longer!

Lots of love,