Reviews for If You Only Knew
YumeTakato chapter 52 . 4/23
I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 52 . 4/23
Well glad to see that you updated! And it's so long which I appreciate very much. It means you took the time to really think about us fellow readers. Anyway please update soon!
erica chapter 52 . 4/22
i'm so happy you're ALIVE! this was a really sweet chapter and i can't wait to see what the next one will be! XD
Evervescent chapter 52 . 4/22
So yes as always, I get overexcited when these updates come out! This chapter is so wonderful, and the plot is building up so nicely and well! I literally love this story with every fiber of my being. I wish I could write such long, and good, chapters like you do. Seriously, though, I'm loving the way you're slowly getting into the plot, and how it wasn't the very first thing in the entire story. It feels more realistic this way, somehow.

I so did not expect Max to turn out to be a demon. I though he was just another one of your friends that you had placed in here, you know, like Syd? I'm also loving how Syd kind of became a part of this in the end, running around, being chased by the government, no big deal.

Once I saw the word Aokigahara, I got so excited! It's that supposedly haunted, suicide forest near Mt. Fuji in Japan, right? I've always thought that'd make a great setting for a story, especially an Inuyasha AU, and I'm glad someone actually put it into a story! I hope you did mean the forest, and it wasn't just a name, otherwise this was a very embarrassingly wrong notion.

Also, don't think I didn't catch that subtle 'Tell-Tale Heart;' reference in there in the last scene with Michi; that was the perfect place to put it!

How long are you planning to make this story? I'm certainly not complaining, but I'm just super curious. This story has grown to become my favorite Inuyasha fanfic ever, and I surely hope it might last a while longer!

Lots of love,
Evervescent
YumeTakato chapter 51 . 9/5/2014
I enjoyed it, see you next time!
AnythingRealNot chapter 51 . 9/1/2014
They finally fixed Kemtau! Gosh, that was so awesome! But here's a problem, will InuYasha have to do this with everyone who was messed up, or will they fingure out how to do it without him?
Sorry, you probably already have enough to worry about, but it's kinda worrying me. I don't want InuYasha to do something stupid because of stress.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 51 . 8/31/2014
Nice chapter, keep it coming
Saria Forest14 chapter 51 . 8/31/2014
God I swear I fall deeper in love with these characters every time you update. It's so natural and genuine, to a point the story's aura (lol) feels so human despite everything that's going on. Its comparable to a TV series in written form. You continue to amaze and inspire.
Evervescent chapter 51 . 8/30/2014
I wasn't expecting an update so soon! This chapter was positively amazing!

I really love Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship in this story- it's so cute!

And You deserve the highest praise for Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship's— WAY too many people have them getting too intimate too fast in their stories. I love how the two of them handle their relationship, and how you write it so well.

I wish I could write an 18k chapter xD

I want to guess that the girl who visited Koga was Syd. I was wondering what had happened to her, because you stopped after the 4th look into the past. Your friend seems very cool, by the way :)

Anyways, great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
erica chapter 51 . 8/30/2014
eeeekkkkkk! kemmy-kun is super adorable! can't wait to see the boys reaction to him let alone the meet and greet between the neighbor's in the near future. just picture it one big backyard bbq. keep up with the good work, and of course can't wait for an update!
sohrem666 chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
I remember reading this when I was fourteen. I believe I got to a few chapters past Sota learning that InuYasha was half demon. It's even better than I remember it being. I'm twenty now.
nannymcpheex3 chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
hahaha I was dying with laughter love the story so much
AnythingRealNot chapter 50 . 6/16/2014
Your chapters are soooooooooo loooooooooooooooong. Dude, everytime my iPad decides to randomly reload the page cuz of whatever reason, I have to spend like 30 seconds scrolling around to try and find where I was without accidentally spoiling it.
You know, it really freaked me out when I saw you started this in 2005. It's been almost ten years! O_O I couldn't even read then! Okay... Maybe I could, I was in... Kindergarten?... Pre-school? Yea, pre-school. I was four. O_O
Oh, well! Thus is such an awesome story, though you did have me wondering about Kagome's dad for a while. Glad to see he's out of the way. :3
Sorry, I ramble way to much! Cya around, TakaiWolf! :3
AnythingRealNot chapter 35 . 6/14/2014
You're writing a book? If it's any good, with a good plot and not pure love story, I'd most definatly read it. :3
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 50 . 6/1/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Found this story a while back, fell in love with it, but forgot to follow it. Thank you for posting a new chapter and helping me find it. Have a wonderful summer and happy writing.

From Dixie with Sweet-tea