Reviews for The Bridge to Mnemosyne
nothing but blue chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
loved this story! hope the third part of the trilogy comes soon? ;) great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Lili Bibi chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Nice chapter! :)
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Luv this chapter sooooo muchhhh!
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Luv the chapter! :)
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh nuuuu! :'(
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Geez... What if Gai and Kakashi really include something like that for their rivalry contests? Hmmmm... A child can be the only remnant of a dead father, after all, that's why Tenten is happy having their child...
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Geeeezzzz you're really such a good writer even if I don't feel like reading angst right now... :D
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like how you used Greek mythology as one of your themes... I'm excited to read what you have written in relation to Chapter 614... .
shimmeringbluelight chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
This is the first Naruto fan fiction I read- and I fell in love with Neji and Tenten once again. Very moving, I actually cried for Tenten, felt her pain, mirrored her grief. Thank you for creating this wonderful story! Since it was mentioned to be a trilogy, hope to see the 3rd installment soon :)
Flamin' Sky chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
You have made me fell in love with Nejiten again. The story is so beautiful and words cannot describe just how brilliantly this story was done. Please continue with your talent.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Beautiful! Love it! _
yamikinoko chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I simply love the way you keep everyone in character, and filling in the blanks that Kishimoto doesn't. The emotions in here are fantastic. Enjoyed.
The Disappearing Me chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
YEAH! Sorry...I love how that ended. YAY! :)
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I liked that!

"Death could not be fixed by hard work."

Great line! ...Man, it's a good thing that you have 100 fics because at the rate I'm reading them I'm going to run out quickly. Ah, well - it's a testament to your writing! :)