Reviews for Meant To Be Broken
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Luv it!
pretentious-emo-kid chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
hey, me again! used to be absolutely obsessed with this show, but stopped watching after Kate died. liked this. I am STILL annoyed about Kate and Tony not getting together on the show (oh yeah, I can hold monster grudges :P) and I've always thought GABBY would be great.

Abby was hilariously in character here. :)

PEK
Marissa27 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aw cute :)
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Omygosh that was.. love it love love it! 1st totally adorable Tate and as for the implied Gabby but you can take it as friendship I believe that the same rule aplies to the actual show... Any way kick a** job!
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Aw I liked them meeting by accident while skating lol.
huggieHFtsg chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
loved this!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Well, this is good!

I was checking out your profile after reading your BONES fic, and although I've watched NCIS almost religiously, I've never read any fics on it...

And this was the best first fic I could've read! It's fluffy and I love it!

-Mariah :) :)
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Ha ha...that made me laugh, it was cute. Great ending.
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I love this! I really totally love this *g* Kate's so happy and cute :)
mariteri chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Gibbs would never and I do me NEVER whine. It's not in his nature. Nor would he ever be sappy. Do you even understand that this man used to be a Marine? He went to war, he fought for this country, and he was made hard by the experience. Study the characters before you write. It can do nothing but help you.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw, so sweet. Clapping, i like, good writing and good reactions from the characters. Nice and neat. Good on ya!
Scifiction786 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
CUTENESS! I still have a huge smile plastered all over my face right now! That was one of the cutest, most ADORABLE fics I've read! GREAT writing too!
jojjo chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
GOOD writing!
Cupid's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I'm so sorry! I just re-read this story and i could swear i've reviewed it but i havnt!:s Its one of mi favorites! Nicely done GJ! LET IT SNOW!

Luv

Cupid's Girlfriend

x

Tony: "I dunno, maybe it's like falling in love. It can happen (snaps fingers)... like that."- Bete Noire
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I don't think i've laughed this hard for a while.