Reviews for Thy Outward Part
shugokage chapter 1 . 4/2
Impressive story!
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this was actually very well written. Good job.
JohnStang chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved this story and all of its sequels. Yes I read every single one even the ones written by others with your permission. I even printed them all out and once in a while I will reread them.

You are correct! The story is great as a stand alone but the sequels are interesting especially how Ranma tries to tell Kentaro something inside a restaurant. You know what I am talking about I am sure but for those who have not read it yet - not telling.

John
SignDowny chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was a VERY good story. I hope I can find more stories like this one.
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Been a while since I've read this. For an original character , he's well written and is able to keep the readers interest.
Moonsaber chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Great to see this story on here, one of the more memorable fics I have ever read, even if it has been a decade since I have seen it last.

Any chance you will be posting up the sequels to this story, and the rest of your Ranma fics here?
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Loved the story. Seemed to me that you captured Ranma genuinly in this and what his reaction would be becomeing a she, and getting "involved" with a guy.
Matt Perrett chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I finally found this! One of my favorite stories, and one that got me started reading/writing fan fiction :D
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Damned good story, hon. You're right. It's strong enough to stand on its own.

Thanks for sharing.
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. This is a really well written work. Love how the relationship played out so smoothly. Great job! Love it :D
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
can you please add the rest of Thy Outward Part like you said you made sequal i would enjoy reading them:)
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I remember reading this on the FFML all those years ago and then again when you posted it to . . I can't believe it's been that long.

This is still an excellent story. One I loved reading then and again now. I like how Ranma isn't comfortable in her skin and with Kentaro. I like how it isn't easy. It makes the story so much better.

Thanks for posting it here.
Ozzallos chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Actually a damn good fic concerning curses, coming to terms and acceptance. Of course, it reaks of self-insert, but that does little to detract from the overall quality found there in.

[x] Add story to my Favorite Stories list
Ranchan17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
so you finally posted it here. This has been one of my favorite fictions for years.
Tuisto chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I really like this fic. It's more of a serious, psycolgical introspective piece with Ranma coming to terms of being female after the Herb (no-baka) incident, but with a happy ending for a begining. And on a good note the writing is pretty good, as it flows quite well.

Oh and Richard... for Pete's sake put the other four related stories on the site, the whole series of stories are great, and I think they would be appreciated by the wide audiances of

Thanks, A fic.