Reviews for Careless
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love this story! It's full of emotions and you describe every feeling and every scene beautifully.
Lindsay.Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Amazing job and beautifully written! I'd LOVE to see more of these written by you in the future! You almost made me cry there, so sad...i can't believe that Chris is actually dead. :( Are you planning on continuing this story. Well, I hope you do! Keep up the good work!

-Lindsay
SongstressSapphire chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OMFG! That almost made me CRY! Oh my God you are so freaking good. I loved it. I'd like to see more fanfics by you! _
jamal chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aw he aint dead. He just makes a good humamn sandwich
jamal chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aw he aint dead. He just makes a good humamn sandwich
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Supremely awesome. You killed my Chris! But you did it with a lot of style. :)
AKA chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Wow, excellent fic. I loved it.
Miss Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Bravo! An excellent 1st person pov - I would never have guessed it was your first. Aw, poor Chris. That's so sweet, and yet so sad... sorry, I'm loosing track of things. Brilliant fic. Very much so.
Montage chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
You know I loved it...:)
nessa chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
wow that was the best!
BonusParts chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
Even though I tend not to like fics that kill off canon characters, this one worked well. Good description from Chris' point of view: it really captured the slowness of time in those kinds of situations. I found it a little bit disturbing that the team was killing off humans, albeit Umbrella soldiers. It just seemed a little out-of-character. But everything else was very well done. It was interesting that you wrote it in the past tense, as if Chris is already dead when we're reading it ("Careless. That's what I was.") Almost as if he's reciting his own eulogy. Like I said, though, very well done.
Super Saiyan Sara chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
awwww ,why does Chris have ta die?i'm sorry it's just Chris is my fave RE character and i just don't like it when he don't get me wrong your fic was as you say at the ending'amazing'.I don't know if other Chris fans feel the same as i do,but anyhoo,your fic was really good.

p.s just ta let u know nothin in here were insults,im just a little sad.

T_T

yours truly,

Super Saiyan Sara
Cand chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Awwww...that was so touching. I really liked it, bravo :).
Bloodlover chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
It was a really sad story, but it was wellwritten. Poor Chris though. And Jill and Claire.
jACK THE RIPPER chapter 1 . 3/11/2001