Reviews for A Three Way Tie
PandaT chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This made me upset. You kind of took the characters and practically butchered them for me, and I'm sure for others, too. The concept of two loving characters intertwined with this is just kind of rash.
ELENIOFME chapter 21 . 8/3/2009
wow this story was amazing i loved ever word of it.
BLANK2010 chapter 21 . 2/4/2009
Awesome! I loved your story, it was very well written and very... steamy. Good job!
eeve chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
I love this story very much so keep up the good work...also if you could send my the chapter to this email
Whoa chapter 21 . 8/10/2007
And while you're at it, if it's still in grasp and existence, you can send that "Coming Home" chapter as well.
Whoa chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
Hey there, you can send that chapter to this email, if you're still around that is? This story was published 2 years ago so I'm hoping you've still got it stashed somewhere, it's good! ;)
ailend chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
hmm i'm wondering about the lemon part... would you like to send it here :

i am currently saving your fic
iluvhikachan chapter 21 . 12/1/2006
omg this is soo good! im on the top of my seat now, and have already added the sequal to my favs. hahaha. you are a really good writer and just want to let you know that... also if you did write that lemon (haha a little naughty stuff can always make a story better) i definatly want to read it soo screw

my email address again is...
iluvhikachan chapter 17 . 12/1/2006
hey dont know if you got my last review and everything but could you send me that lemon

my email address is...

thnx
sum1 chapter 21 . 10/22/2006
hey, luv the story so much..it's one of the best gravi fics :)
Never Ending Illusions chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
AWw...this story is really awesome so far...man, the lemon isn't here. *pouty*

Could I receive the lemon? Please? *chibi eyes*

My email addy is:
tohmabuttercup chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love this story. You know what's kinda funny and weird? I was listening to Mulan Be A Man when I was reading the 8th chapter. I love that song. Mysterious as the dark side of the mon! Oh yeah. Your stories are awesome.
WK chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Can't wait to read ._.
Lady Ezri chapter 21 . 9/15/2005
*stands up and claps* Awesome. Me crying slightly that is how awesome it is. I love happy endings...best endings ever.
Lady Ezri chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Um...heys. I just found this story like yesterday..and I'm already this far...actually I saw the sequeal, and figured I'd read the prequel first.

Anyways I'd very much like it if you could email me the lemon I send my sympathies about your story getting removed. I had one removed because it had 'chat speak' at the start with my muses. Unlike you however I didn't have a backup so now it is lost forever. So hugs on that.

Either way I'm having a blast reading you story. If I remeber I'll review at the end too. Love your work.