Reviews for A Three Way Tie
ELENIOFME chapter 21 . 8/3/2009
wow this story was amazing i loved ever word of it.
BLANK2010 chapter 21 . 2/4/2009
Awesome! I loved your story, it was very well written and very... steamy. Good job!
eeve chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
I love this story very much so keep up the good work...also if you could send my the chapter to this email
Whoa chapter 21 . 8/10/2007
And while you're at it, if it's still in grasp and existence, you can send that "Coming Home" chapter as well.
Whoa chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
Hey there, you can send that chapter to this email, if you're still around that is? This story was published 2 years ago so I'm hoping you've still got it stashed somewhere, it's good! ;)
ailend chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
hmm i'm wondering about the lemon part... would you like to send it here :

i am currently saving your fic
iluvhikachan chapter 21 . 12/1/2006
omg this is soo good! im on the top of my seat now, and have already added the sequal to my favs. hahaha. you are a really good writer and just want to let you know that... also if you did write that lemon (haha a little naughty stuff can always make a story better) i definatly want to read it soo screw

my email address again is...
iluvhikachan chapter 17 . 12/1/2006
hey dont know if you got my last review and everything but could you send me that lemon

my email address is...

thnx
sum1 chapter 21 . 10/22/2006
hey, luv the story so much..it's one of the best gravi fics :)
Never Ending Illusions chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
AWw...this story is really awesome so far...man, the lemon isn't here. *pouty*

Could I receive the lemon? Please? *chibi eyes*

My email addy is:
tohmabuttercup chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love this story. You know what's kinda funny and weird? I was listening to Mulan Be A Man when I was reading the 8th chapter. I love that song. Mysterious as the dark side of the mon! Oh yeah. Your stories are awesome.
WK chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Can't wait to read ._.
Lady Ezri chapter 21 . 9/15/2005
*stands up and claps* Awesome. Me crying slightly that is how awesome it is. I love happy endings...best endings ever.
Lady Ezri chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Um...heys. I just found this story like yesterday..and I'm already this far...actually I saw the sequeal, and figured I'd read the prequel first.

Anyways I'd very much like it if you could email me the lemon I send my sympathies about your story getting removed. I had one removed because it had 'chat speak' at the start with my muses. Unlike you however I didn't have a backup so now it is lost forever. So hugs on that.

Either way I'm having a blast reading you story. If I remeber I'll review at the end too. Love your work.
princessares chapter 21 . 9/2/2005
As a writer, I have to admire your ability to create an easy read with evident effort put into ensuring that characters are sufficiently in-character without the painful pointing to what he/she is doing to be in-character.

As a reader, I honestly do feel something is lacking, but I'm not quite sure what. I know, I sound terribly arrogant, but it's the Yuki in me. The Shuichi in me however would like me to shut it and plead with you for a copy of the lemon that has been mentioned throughout these last few chapters. So, please e-mail it to