Reviews for They Always Forget
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
*snickers* oh ever so great *pets Quatre* he doesn't get enough love in the 'I can kick yer arse ten ways to sundey' department. I love it!
Arshe chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love this its going into my bookmark tab! :))
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
well written. like this one.
Allyssianne chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Love this story... in fact I'm working my way through your GW stories and this is my new favorite. I love this Quatre, he's sweet, gentle, kind and just as deadly capable as the rest of the pilots. I'd love to see more like this story.
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Yeah, I finally found the story again! A friend had given me a copy of this a few years back but hadn't included the title of author, so I'm really glad to have found this at long last.

Great work!
kidishcaresh chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Really enjoy this story a lot. One thing though caught my eye. Trowa calls Quatre Meli which is Chinese for lover. This struck me as funny as it wouldn't seem like something he'd say since he's not Chinese. Otherwise it's an awesome story
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I really liked that one. You made me happy.
jess-eklom chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ooh... I REALLY liked this!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
...XD Heheheh! (To be honest, though 1x2 is my favorite pairing, and I love all of them to pieces, Quatre has been my favorite character since the first time he went insane.)
Andixa chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Good work! I can see how people would think Quatre was an easy target, he doesn't look like a fighter. Glad he showed them otherwise!
Hitokimi chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
-laughs some- Ohh I like this one just as much as your other storys. Poor Q-man, they let that littest angel look get the better of him and forget that over that silk surface is a core of temperd gundamian
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I enjoyed it. People always forget that it's the innocent looking ones that you have to watch out for.
ShianeCollins chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I really liked this. And I can sympathsize with Quatre.
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
He's such a cutie that no one thinks hes dangerous!

O well...Trowa knows...XD!