Reviews for G'Mornin!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I wonder what Cy is thinking…"why is Bb being dragged into the bathroom by Raven…with the shower running?…!

I'm thinking Bb's about to drown or there is going to be serious non-violent action going down in there.

"Never, Raven! You cannot resist my sexy nerd-boy charms!" I tried so hard not to crack up at that out loud in my quiet house…yeah that didn't work.

You make me laugh! Hahahahahaha!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
awesome cant wait for more
Palidin chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
One of those halmark moments, and with all the oneshots i've read in the last hour, I'm not sure if he'll be murdered or get laid...

great, and funny storie

Signed,

Thee, Palidin.
Overseer47 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
What an appropriately ambiguous ending.

Raven was a bit out of character. Too much cussing. She's too controlled for that. Still, that's what makes this funny. Kudos.
xXQuicksilverXx chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
HE, HE funny story, one of the many where i've seen Raven drop kick Beast Boy... Um i was also just wondering if you could check out my story for your C2. i read something on the maine page that the're no longer doing rating restrictions. It's M and the name in World War I if you could check it out i'ed apprechate it!
Kieseah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Very funny. you have..uh..such a way with words. i guess. i liked the ending though.

Ptingles,

cade
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
XD Genius.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
woo! i like this story!
romantic-raven chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
THE AWESOMENESS OVERWELLMS YOU! I LOVE IT! YAY FOR BEASTBOY AND RAVEN! HAHAHAH I LOVE THE MILATARY SALUTE THING THAT WAS FUNNY! Update soon OR ELSE (waves ruler).
Gubba-Gubba chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
ah! so good! i heart it like i do my...thingy...my...pencil! what i can like my own pencil can't i, STOP LOOKING AT ME!
ninmenju-shin chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
...HAHAHA...HA...ha...

*Deep breath*

You get more like me every day. awesome. *Wipes the tears from her eyes*

- N/M Shin
Trillinka chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Very cute, I love it!
raven-rocks-the-dark chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
LMFAO! keep writing this is funnyful!
account-deactivated42333 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005