Reviews for Jealousy
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Where... Is... The... Sequel? *growling
Blari chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story! I look forward for the sequel if it ever comes ;)
XxINFECTIOUSxX chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Omg Idk if you will even read this but o god this story was amazing! i literally stayed up til reading it :3 i had never ever thought about cloud\yuffie but after this story i think i just fell in love with them3 eeeek you have no idea how hooked i was in this story, so splendid :D did you ever make a sequel? Cus i would love that! nd no lie the ending made me sad/angry i was hoping yuffie ended up with cloud :(

anyways amazing story like seriously

:D thanks for finally making a story that caught my interest! :D
Ashes chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Hahahah!

Oh my lord, I coulda wet myself from laughing~ _

That. Was. Brilliant!
delipig chapter 22 . 10/22/2009
I demand a sequel :U

and if I am not met with my demands I'll so some gruesome acts involving a feather duster and steel wool.

So yeah, please, sequel, now. C:
Oo Fiction Fan oO chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
One word sums up this story: Awesome! I'd say you have Cloud and Leon spot on (they aren't very easy to portray either). D Can't wait for hte Sequel! ;-)

I wasnt a Clouffie fan till after I read your story and became hopelessly addicted to them. (yep im crazy)
bwag chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
bigs and wedge.

lawl.

I wish they were in more things, 'll have to throw them into astory sometime soon.

bigs and wedge.

lawl.

I wonder if thee's slash fanfiction about them? ;X
always-kh chapter 22 . 3/7/2009
so you're doing a sequel? please put it up soon. When is it set? after khII? before? or way after?
always-kh chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
poor cloudy. i'll be happy with either pairing but a little sad she can't just take both lol.
always-kh chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
you were the lead for a play? cool. what play?
TifaValentine99 chapter 22 . 2/15/2009
D: so quick to end it!
TifaValentine99 chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
:O
TifaValentine99 chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
that was pure bravery .
TifaValentine99 chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
this chapter was a little boring...
TifaValentine99 chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
how do you make the lines? i can't figure it out! .