Reviews for In the Air
Alekin chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Now I look at it, this story is really big. But wile reading it seemed awfully short! It was great! I would have kinda of killed cy, but anyway, loved it!

keep writing, please!
fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Girl, you are utterly halairious! You have such good ideas and you don't over do anything! rock on!
otakualways chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
great story
Linnath chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Sweet! Love the fluff. And nice tribute to Gail Carson Levine there: "I levitate a hair’s width above the floor."
Rasuto chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
hilarious fic... one of the few fics i read that generated genuine laughs. you're a good writer. keep it up!
RCRhyo15 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I WOVED IT! YA!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
That was cute! A marvelous job. And Cyborg's lil' x-ray-scanner-thing was a nice touch, if not just for the humor of streaking.
azyrian chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
oh my bloody flippin frozen cheese! i literally fell off my chair and couldnt breathe because i was laughing so hard!the reporters questions were frikin awesome!i just cannot stop laughing and my mouth hurts!stil cant breathe...hard to type...cant stop laughing...great story!
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Poor Raven, you really have to feel sorry for her, what with all those fashion disaters she hangs with! Ah well, one can not be picky.

LONG LIVE THE TERMINATOR! Damn good movie that, I applaud Cyborg on his taste. And the dance hall scene was inspired... tell me, piggy darling, have you been subjected to the horror of the watlz? Ah, but it much worse than seeing all the world's chocolate disappear. Must say that I loved Vanity... she reminds me of moi (not that I have the looks of a half-demon; it seems Raven is the only one who can pull that look off).

Just a side note, pigginess: Are roses your favourite flower? I love how you assoicate them with Raven. Too me that's a very Gothicly Pretty.

Ahh, and now I must leave. Do so love this one, Piggy Darling, and please, for the love of all things chocolate: UPDATE MIRROR MIRROR! I want to see if Raven wins Miss Congenitally (that would be even funnier than her winning!)

Ta-ta,

CC
Raven Hope chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Loved it. Was great, the different dresses made me laugh and the fact that Raven was wearing nothing! But... yay, another Rob/Rae fic! My favourite pairing ever! Well done, you should do another one... can't wait for more from you... *cough* Rob/Rae *cough*

~ Raven Hope
mystical silverware chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wow. This is really great, the military thing you had going on was a really nice additional touch. I totally understand the missing of the post date, except, wait, I haven't posted a story yet! See what I mean? Some day...
Raspy chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
That was so good. I truly enjoyed reading that. Everything about this fic was excellent!
Gilraen Luinwe chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This rox! First RobinRaven romance and already a full shipper! Out with Star and in with the totally awsome girl in black! I already liked Raven the best, as I like to think of myself as the quite introvert who no one really knows or understants. Also, she is just entirely cool and mysterious. I'ld love to know her full story. Glad to finally "meet" someone else who despises the totally heinous and 100% evil color that is pink. (It shall detroy the world!) Do anyother one of a similar type or I shall hunt you down through the Internet, sneak into your house while you sleep, and FORCE you to! You rock! ;)
florescentllama chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
hm...I have suggested new year's resolution for flyingpiggies and her royal highness, the proud deity: sanctified shrimp goddess. Work on writing and updating sooner! Not like every two months! :( Making poor addicted devoted readers like me wait. Anways, great job and write on!
Kirish chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
It was kinda cute. Pretty in character, the end seemed a tad rushed though. I have one word for anyone who flamed this b/c of the coupling... DO NOT READ IT IF YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T GOING TO LIKE IT!

Really, it is that simple. Thanks for posting, even if it was strangely late.