Reviews for 2 Fallen Gods, and a Guardian Angel
Assassin master ezio 91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hey, I read this story a long time ago, before I even joined Fanfiction and I really enjoyed it, so much so that I've read it multiple times :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I'd soon be starting my own FFX OC story, first in a trilogy; going to hopefully be rather interesting as there are some interesting extra parts to the plot thanks to my OC, like this fics and other brilliant ones like it I've seen, he's not just going to be an addition to the cast, he has his own path to find in Spira and his own problems.

Anyway, if you are interested, when I upload it I was hoping you'd like to read it; I'd really appreciate it :)
ComicXArena chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I don't think Braska's the 100th summoner to defeat Sin. In the game, it's said that there are only 4 high summoners so i think he's only the 4th... Ask the old man in the Besaid temple at the start of the game, first guy to the left.
FADMHood chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
this has to be one of the most interesting things i have read!
labrat-seph chapter 18 . 4/27/2008
*jumping up and down like an idiot* Hey Ryan, guess what~! Since I was so far behind in my readings of book two, I decided it would be best for me to go back and read book one! XD A task that took about three days no less~! *shakes fist jokingly* Damn you and your need to write so much descriptive-ness! *laughs* Alright, alright, I think I had enough fun with that.

Oh, as I was reading it I noticed that one of the previous gods already mentioned that the ice god would in fact be a goddess to one of the two *already forgot if it was to Andy or Matt* and those three always keep referring to her as a male... *shrug* doesn't really matter I suppose.

Huh, come to think of it, I honestly don't remember what happened to JD? or was it JP...? *shrug* I have bad memory... Anyway, maybe it's explained in the second of the three; guess I'll have to start reading that tomorri, or later, as it is already 1:30-ish in the am hours and my alarm will go off in another three hours...

Umm, of course there was more I was supposed to say but it escapes me now. Oh! Should I go back and re-read it a third time to fix some of the errors I found during this read?

If you find the time to, IM me via AIM. My new sn is SakuraSeru. Well, for now I must depart and rest, especially if my parents were serious about going to a theme park later... Lates for now and I do hope to hear from ya eventually~! ,

~Seru (yes, i have changed my name~! XD;)
Virulentous chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Woah,long chapters, nice plot, good detail.

You have made the Favs.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Did O'aka mention 'Soa'? As in the God alluded to in Legend of Dragoon?
LadyoftheDrow chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
um, just a note on this chapter, you misspelled bastard when Ryan said it in Al Bhed, it's Pycdynt not Pcydynt. you switched the S and the A around.

Nice story so far from what I've read.

G-AnakinRPG chapter 18 . 8/4/2006
Great Story
Delusional Fishies chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
The fuck...?
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
Well, so I'm the first to figure those out, eh? Anyways, one thing I've forgotten to mention is the reason why I haven't been 'critiqueing' your work very much so far. The reason is because I don't do that when the story's already written, because most authors (those 'worthy' of being called that, in my eyes) get better over time. Looking back to my first fanfic, Duel of Fates, I can't help but slap myself for how bad it was, especially compaired to my skill now. So what's the point of pointing out what was bad way back then? When I find a story that's way, way far along, I don't critique the early stuff, and wait until I get up to where you currently are in writting skill and knowledge before saying what you can do better. So don't worry, your time WILL come. *maniactical laugh insues*

*reads a little more*

What? No Bushonics? Damn! I mean, I can understand how hard it would be to imitate, but...ah, forget it.

*BushonicsBush Phonics*

Well anyways, this epilogue kinda went downhill. I know you said they got cocky later on, but that doesn't account for irresponcibility. The need for vengeance that Ryan exibited in this chapter kinda made me lose respect for him a little.

Well anyways, on to the next book.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Meh. W/e...
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
Pretty cool. I forgot to mention that I recognized the fire starter gloves from Full Metal Alchemist, and the fist blades from Naruto as well. Speaking of Naruto, I've been wondering, how did you know the hand signs for Chidori? I've seen several sites that show the hand signs, but never any that shows the hand signs for jutsus. If you found that off of a website instead of watching the show, I'd like to know what site that was.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 15 . 2/7/2006
Okay, to clarrify my last review, was there any reason why Lusniec was gay? That just seemed a little random, didn't relate to anything else in the story as far as I could see. So why was he gay?
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
O...kay, was there a reason at all for Lusniec being...that way? Any reason at all except for everyone to make fun of him?
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
Intelligent question: Why would the Maesters fear the elemental gods? From everything that I've seen, other than Seymour and possibly Kinoc, the Maester are apparently sincere in their desire to do what's best for Spira, as is shown by Mika's reaction to Yunalesca's death. Sure, they use dishonorable methods, but those tend to be the most effective. He didn't talk about the fall of Yevon or any of that, he only spoke of how Spira will die, and that he truely believed the final summoning to be the only way to defeat sin, if only for a time. So why would they fear the return of the gods? Okay this is taking up too much space, if you want to continue this discussion, E-mail me.

Okay, the language is getting kinda vulgar on this chapter. I consider the F-word twice on a chapter to be the limit of a T rating. Just be careful of it in the future, 'kay? Most people are okay with it, but all it takes is one offended reader who knows how to use the "Report Possible Abuse" function, and a moderator who agrees to get you kicked off the site AND blacklisted! (note: I'm not sure if the blacklisting part is still around or not. It was there when I first signed up.)

I'd have to kind of disagree with Ryan explaining to Seymour how he got Kaze. "Never let your enemy see your weapons". Kinda indirect, but still accurate. Leave Seymour in the dark, since one fears what one doesn't understand, right?

One thing I've seen a couple of times, the 'woozy-head, seeing-multiple-versions-of-someone' thing. That happens because your eyes don't focus on things at the same angles, double vision. Two eyes, double vision, so triple and quadruple vision isn't possible. Just in case you didn't know, since from what I've read, those points didn't seem like jokes.

So you were saying something about when your harsh review will come up. The thing is, I try to be constructively critical when I can (I've made exceptions for those that were just plain terrible, which Broken Alliance was NOT, FYI), but often, I end up being more insulting than I intend. Kinda hard to be good with words when you're a loner and autistic, y'know?