Reviews for Stupid Cupid
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
ehem...cough...cough...the rating should be "T" not "K"... tehehee...

Anyway, this fic was hilarious and cute! We have the same thoughts about how frustrated Cupid would have been because of Rukawa's icy cold heart. This fic included so many possibilities on what goes on Rukawa's head. Him, being a man of few words is a man of a million thoughts.
I also love the part where he was 'mauled by his starved fan girls.' I think it's fun to play with Rukawa's reactions to his fans;)

Another one added to my favorites!
lona1949 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
amazing story as usual so keep on don't stop
jhayne23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hipolita chapter 1 . 1/20/2010

funny fic!

a love hotel jajajajaja
june chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i'm a fan of these two xD good one. keep it up!
killedwitha.BusterSword chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Loved every bit of it.

Laughed my ass off at the "After Practice" part.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Rukawa-kun. chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
lol.. aww this is so cheesy i love it. Rukawa going all fidgety and nervous... ang cute nya!

definitely a 'kilig' story. )
AfroKane chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Bwahahhahaha! I just love it!

Hey I'm back! And am glad to see that you're back too! So, motivated by your little RuHaru fics, I think I will also try to do my 1st Ruharu. Just give me sometime for me 1st. I probably will make a one-shot later.

Good try, I like this one, that is so cute.
shwainze chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
this is so...kilig! and it has a really funny sense of humor to boot...keep rocking!

i remain,

~velvet ink~
Mitra1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Hahahahaha...! Great story! Ru against the fate (or "cupids"). I've enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
ealna chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
hahaha.. nice story.. didnt't know that rukawa can be torpe..
jagan-I chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
great story, tehehehehe... I'm looking forward to your other stories...
cleo chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
nyahahahaha! that was priceless. I could just picture Rukawa joking about that love motel thing...if it was a joke.
LiquidFlame chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hahaha...this is one cute fic! Poor Rukawa-kun was made to write all the non-sense, I wonder what would happen if he really DID hand the maniac ones to Haruko. Hehehe...great job!

supersonicscarecrow chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
wahahahahaha!nice story!i like the cherubs!it was also fun!i'm watching out for 'i could not ask for more' though...when will you update?