Reviews for A Little Family Get Together
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 1 . 2/14
It's soooooooooooooo cute
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I like it. Finally a happy moment! Lol, sorry, but a lot of your fics (while realistic, or maybe *because* they are so realistic) are well-written but depressing. I appreciate the break. :P
dot chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was so cute! And quite well written, all the characters are perfectly believable!
BrownEyedHusky chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very touching! I love kakashi and his babies!:)
AkizukiSakura chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was really rather adorable. I've never thought of Kakashi as being so grumpy, but this whole story keeps him remarkably in character. I actually smiled at the end, thinking about how the three genin had managed to worm their way into his life.

Thanks for sharing this!
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Every character fits perfectly. Your story cracked me up and made me love Team 7 so much more. :D
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Especially liked the part where he makes peace with his genins recognizing his birthday because they seem genuinely fond of him, and he's surprised because they haven't been together all that long. Especially also loved his thoughts of Naruto having to save for quite some time to be able to take them all out for lunch.
TekJounin chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
What an adorable little story!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I LOVED IT! It was GREAT!

THANKS:"D
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
GAH. I miss these days so much! This was so cute :)
Firecyclone chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Cute. Very cute. :)
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I thought it was sweet.
xXNovacaineForTheSoulXx chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
YAY! You didn't hurt him this time! :D
Sincynati chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hehe, I loved it. Kakashi is so amazing... (Why? WHY?) Ah...

Anyway. You kept to everyone's characters so well, so amazing. I wish you elaborated a bit more on the why he hates birthdays, but that would take out some of the fluff xD Otherwise, very well done . Keep writing!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 1/25/2010