Reviews for I Am Will Scarlet
XmeowX chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Have to admit, I'd completely forgotten about this story, and now I feel really guilty... it's really good. Like how the plot is thickening, just read to the end, and honestly can't wait for the next update... only problem I had with it was that you couldn't get charged for being an outlaw, that line didn't make much sense - but the rest of it was brilliant.

Update!

Kate

)0(
yorozuyagaren chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
I like this story. It's got funny parts, and not so funny parts, and fun violence and hopefully there'll be fighting in the future. I like your list of characters and actors as well.
Sir Pent chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
R U ASHLEY WACHMAN?
Hoopdi chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
Lol, I do love this sort of thing; trying to pick out real actors to portray fictional ones.

I agree with you on many of those character portrayals. Kate Winslet in particular; the woman rawks. For Much the Miller's Son, though, I've personally always envisioned him to look like Elijah Wood as Frodo (used Elijah Wood as a model template for Much in the Robin Hood RPG I'm in) but more younger and scrappier-looking.

Anyways, I hope you get your muse back! Writer's block is such an awful, awful thing.
griiffins chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
LOL! I totally agree about Will Scarlet, Will Stutley, Alan a Dale, Little John and Robin Hood! They'd fit the characters perfectly! Why don't you write to a film company suggesting this for a new Robin Hood movie? LOL! Please update this story soon!
the forgotten fate chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Upadate...please! I love this fic, Will is so wonderfully potrayed!

*favorites*
tomally chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
good chapter...keep going! tomall
griiffins chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
A short but sweet chapter, save Robin, and please update soon!
XmeowX chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
OMG! Cliffy's are evil. EVIL!

I love your writing style. 'Tis a good story. Update. You know you want to...
griiffins chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
Uh oh! Hope it all turns out okay! Great story! LOL! Update soon!
Hoopdi chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
Ew...Mary you vile temptress...ack!

Anyways, good update. you know what? I'm glad that I'm not the only person here who admires Marian/Will pairings; or at least scenarios where Will's got the hots for Marian. The romance is so forbidden, especially when she *must* be destined to end up with Robin hood in most retellings of the legend. poor Will...

Plot thickening very good. Update even better.
griiffins chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Mary, back OFF! She is the devil's seed! Great chapter! Please update soon!
Nota Lone chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
*hits sherrif over head with Hector's big spear thingy* Idiot sherrif... :) Loved this chappie. Extreamly well written.
Hitomi Zotz chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Aww poor Rhian! Will yay! I've always loved Will Scarlet best! I love this fanfic btw, wonderful! *Adds to favourites* I shall read on soon!
Hoopdi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
! I just cannot believe I MISSED this. It's remarkably good; the premise is interesting, and it drew me in immediately. Oh...poor Rhian...poor girl...And what makes it all the better is that it's a story about Will Scarlet.

*Grin*

Off to my fav authors list you go!