Reviews for For Estel
Gre3nleaf chapter 1 . 8/23
Awww! So sweet!

Hehe, Elladan has a rabbit ;)
Maureen chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I know elladan was not leaving middle earth. I've read all of the books, and knew their destiny. I was not fooled a bit. However, good job on this story. I enjoyed it.
lotrlover2931 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
i KNEW YOU WERNT BECAUSE IT WOULD MESS UP EVERYTHING.
Jack chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is unbelievably cute. Adorable that Estel is so tired he mistakes Elrohir for Elladan.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Reviewing overall fanfiction now...that was so sad :'( :'( I have never cried so much, I know this was written a while back but, god it was so cool! But so sad!
Cassie chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
i thought you were going to have Elladan leave! Dude I was crying so hard! I LOVED IT ;)
Cheerfully Blue chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Oh! I thought you were really going to make Elladan leave! Because you did say it was an AU at the beginning (or at least I think you did...) and I wasn't sure how AU you were planning on making it. Not gonna lie, I was bawling my eyes out, it was so sad. Really amazing story. I loved it!
nightangel69 chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
It's really hard to get me to cry for anything but you story was just so sad and touching it made me cry. Thanks for writing this story I needed to read something like this.
eurogirl14 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
that made me cry! the entire story. it was really sad, but well written. at least it had a happy ending.
YukinaKid chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
I actually thought so, anything was possible from my point of view... you are so very gifted with writing, bringing tears to my eyes and stirring my emotions very well. The love and sorrow you captured was brilliantly written, and I commend you as a wonderful and one of the best writers I have ever come across.
Girlie G chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
awe...seriously a good story. i cried all the way through the last 3 chapters
AquaRias chapter 7 . 9/21/2006
Awesomely awesome story! I nearly cried, but didn't because I didn't believe you would truly let Elladan leave middle earth, I mean Christ, Elrohir and Elrond would like fade or leave with him...it just wouldn't work. Good ending...sequel perhaps?
Duochanfan chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
I did YOU BRAT

you had me worried then you little sod pot and you had me in tears :P wel it was a great story anyway :D

duochan
NycteaScandiaca chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
I didn't have any tissues at hand! I read your story on the MC site, and there was no tissue warning, so I had to wipe my tears on my jacket sleeve, which is soaking wet now... well, not exactly, but you most certainly made my tears flow.

And I was totally convinced you were gonna send 'Dannyboy away... I had to reread the last part a couple of times before I actually believed he was going to stay.

Great story, it's been a long time since any story (movies not counted) made me cry this much *sniff* I'll be reading more of your stories, you can count on that :)
Julia chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
I really did think you would! You evil evil person! Do you know I listened to Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adam songs through almost the whole figgin story! You have no idea what you put me through! I was good. Thanks!