Reviews for Valentine's Day For Revenge!
ThisIsX chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I like how Tezuka came up with his realization. It is fun reading about how Fuji manipulates things to his advantage. and oh, I also like the fact Eiji was the one who discovered his secrets. hehe nice job.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Ahaha... yup, evil Fuji always wins! XD
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Hehe. Sadistic Fuji. :P Good job.
keikew chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
So evil, ne! Haha, get a plan from a plan. So wise, the tensai. *nods*
keikew chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hehheh. Funneh shtuff. Good shtuff. Evil Eiji gets back at evil Fuji.
alunchbox chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
i guess tensai means tensai. everything normal doesn't apply tp fuji! hahahaha/ another sequel? PLEASE? to really get fuji tortured? :)
Lady Light chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
hahaha! I adore the Fujis! _
the essence of popsicles chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
*is currently dying of hysterical laughter*

I LOVE SYUUSUKE! *glomps* He's so evil! *double glomps*
Kawaii Plushie Fetish chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
O...my...god...I love this fic...you should write more about Fuji.
ruji chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
aww... finished already? i was hoping for more... but great job!
Koori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
nya! It ended? SO sad... Fuji's so mean to atobe! lolz, but it's really humorous...

Hope to hear from u more
xiaoj chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
haha... funny scenario
LiQuYu chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Lol... that's funny... hm... White Day is next month... maybe you could do something for that... lol... anyways... it was very amusing to read nya~~ I enjoyed it a lot! -
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
wah! kawaii! Yay good job _ heh so good _ poor tezuka and ryo and eiji couldnt quite get fuji blackmailed lol they got half way and fuji turned it over lol. oh this was good. keep up the good work _
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
XD... I can't for Kikumaru to blackmail Fuji nya! Baka Ryoma, Kikumaru is not that empty headed! *whacks Ryoma across the head* lol... anyways... happy Valentine's Day nya! I'm really enjoying this story nya! It's amusing me nya!~~ -